E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Tu Jianhua, Countermeasures and Suggestions regarding the Development of Low Carbon Transport, Journal of Transport Management Institute Ministry of Transport, 2015, 25 (2): 13-16. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Liang and Zheng Dayong, Healthy Development of China’s Low Carbon Transport with Reference to International Experiences of Low Carbon Transport, Auto Industry Research, 2011 (7): 26-29. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Dongchu and Yu Yue, International Experience of Low Carbon Transport and Its Implications for China, Ecological Economy, 2014, 30 (9): 68-72. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Ke and Li Shanshan, Experience and Enlightenment regarding the Policies and Laws of the American Low Carbon Transport, Legal Daily, 2012-03-28 (12). [Google Scholar]
- Yao Yin and Ou Guoli, Development, Change and Enlightenment regarding the American policies of Intelligent Transport System, Comprehensive transport, 2009 (5): 80-83. [Google Scholar]
- Characteristics and Enlightenment of Singapore’s Road Transport Management, Practice and Theory of SEZS, 2013 (3): 59-63. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Yuwen and Zhang Xiaozhe, The Enlightenment of International Metropolis’s Low Carbon Transport Pattern upon Xi’an from the Spatial Perspective, Journal of Shaanxi Institute of Socialism, 2014 (1): 48-52. [Google Scholar]
- Development of China’s Urban Low Carbon Transport with Reference to International Experience, China Economic News Net, January 3rd, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Dehong, Development Pattern and Measures of Urban Low Carbon Transport, Transport and Environmental Protection, 2011 (1): 43-48. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Lei and Zhang Yumu, Rigid Carbon Emissions are Imperative, Science and Technology Daily, 2009.12.2 (7). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yunxia, Discussion on the Development of Domestic Low-Carbon Transport in the Process of Modernization, Science and Technology Management Research, 2011 (12): 86-88. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.