E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- C.B. YE, Z.M. ZHOU, W. LV, Q. LIU, JJ. ZHANG, China Water & Wastewater, Research Progress on A~2O Process for Sewage Treatment, 30, 135-138, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. ZHAO, C.B. YE, K. ZHAO, Q. LIU, J.J. ZHANG, China Water & Wastewater, Upgrading of A~2O Process in Treatment of Sewage, 31, 90-93, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- X. WANG, Z. WANG, W.T. YANG, X.J. XI, L.Y. SHI, W.Y. DONG, Q. ZHSNG, Y.N. ZHOU, Environmental Engineering, Shortage of Water Resources in China and Countermeasures, 32, 1-5, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- L.J. ZHAO, D.Q. ZHANG, B.Z. CHEN, China Water & Wastewater, R, Progress of sludge treatment and disposal Technology, 06, 23-25, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- F.X. TAN, S.J. HOU, H.L. WANG, L.L. XIE., Environmental Engineering Proceedings of the National academic Annual meeting in 2019, Status Analysis of Sewage Treatment Patents and Development Trend, 79-82+86, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Industral Water & Wastewater, Water treatment patent, 50, 83, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W.H. YANG, Hebei Agricultural University, Research on the Theory and Technology of purification and reuse of Urban domestic sewage, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y. CAI, E.Z. LIU, China High Technology Enterprises, Analysis on technological Development and Innovation capability of sewage treatment Industry in China, 17, 7-10, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.H. PENG, L.X. DONG, Y.L. ZHANG, D.L. WU, Environmental EngineeringResearch, Progress on Patent of Rural domestic sewage treatment Technology, 36, 1-5, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J. YIN, X.J. TAN, G.P. LIAO, J.L. ZHAI, G.D. LIU, China Water & Wastewater, Characteristics and disposal status of municipal sewage sludge in China, 21-24, (2003) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.