E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- P.L. Shi, Resources Economization & Environment Protection, Application of Sludge Dehydration and Solidification Technology in the Treatment of Black and Odorous Water Bodies, 06, 106-107 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Chen, M. Huang, Y.J. Zhang, et al. Fujian Building Materials, Experimental Study on Preparation of Silt-cured Non-fired Bricks Using River Silt, 06, 6-7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xu, D.P. Li, F.E. Han, et al. Environ. Sci. Inhibition of Endogenous Phosphorus Release from Sediments of Black and Odorous River by Different Dosing Methods of CaO2, 38, 2836-2842 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Q.M. Liu, L. Cheng, B.X. Shen, et al. Journal of Jimei University(Natural Science), Zeolite Barrier Control Factors Sediment Nitrogen and Phosphorus Release Reservoirs, 05, 18-21 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Zhang, S. Li, L. Zhang, et al. Environ. Eng. Analysis on Black-odor Sediment Pollutant Inhibition Effect of Different In-situ Treatment Methods, 37, 37-41 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Liu, X.Y. Wang, W.B. Wang, et al. South-to-North Water Transfers Water Sci. Technol. Experimental Study of Black-odor Sediment Control Repair Tianjin Situ Biochemical Methods, 17, 70-75 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W.P. Li, S.K. Zhang, X.G. Li, Research of Environmental Sciences, Study on the Restoration of Black-odorous Sediment by Low-dosages Calcium Nitrate Combined with Hypoxic Aeration, 04, 1-12 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- L.X. Huang, Y. Shi, T.T. Huang, et al. Shandong Chem. Ind. Discussion on the Treatment Methods of Black Muddy River Sediment, 48, 256-258 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. Cheng, Environ. Sustainable Dev. Study on Sediment Treatment of Black Odor Water Based on Microbial Rehabilitation Technology, 44, 151-153 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.Q. Niu, G.Y. Su, Y.B. Qiao, et al. Guangzhou Chem. Ind. Microbial Remediation of Sediment in Black and Stink Water, 47, 125-126 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H.Q. Sun, S.X. Sheng, Z. Yang, et al. Environmental Science Survey, Analysis of Black-odor Factors of Lake Sediment and Elimination Strategies of Key Factor, 38, 12-20 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Liao, Y.X. Pu, L.X. Xu, et al. Guangzhou Chem. Ind. Effect of Aeration on River Sediment and Overlying Water, 46, 60-62 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Xue, Urban Roads Bridges & Flood Control, Research on Ecological Purification and Restoration of Urban Landscape Rivers, 08, 149-151 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S.Q. Gao, Z.Y. Chen, F.M. Li, et al. Acta Sci. Circumstantiae, Tolerance of Sagittaria Pygmaea Miq to Heavily Polluted Sediments and Its Removal of Major Pollutants, 39, 2182-2189 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.