E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- B.J. XU, Y. LUO, Q. ZHOU, et al. Journal of Enviro nmental Science, Antibiotic resistance gene: a new e nvironmental pollutant, 28, 1499-1505, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X.X. YUAN, J.Y. LIANG, L.X. FAN, et al. Acta Pedologica Sinica, Effects of Manure Application on Source and Transport of Antibiotic Resistant Genes in Soil and Their Affecting Factors, 57, 36-47, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H.E. HOLGER, S.L.H.T. QODIAH, Z.M.L. UTE, et al. Environ. Microbiol, Accumulation of sulphonamide resistance genes in arable soils due to repeated application of manure containing sulfadiazine, 77, 2527-2530 [Google Scholar]
- P.R.D. AMY, P. RUOTING, S.T.B. HEATHER, et al. , Environmental Science & Technology, Antibiotic resistance genes as emerging contaminants: studies in northern Colorado, 40, 7445-7450(2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. XU, P. HU, J.P. LU, et al. , Science & Technology Review, Characteristics and control measures of antibiotic and resistance gene pollution in water environment, 36, 13-23(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y.B. CUI, Z.Q. GUO, Y.H. LIU, et al. Journal of Chongqing Jianzhu University, Study on ecological stabilization of excess sludge, 33, 151-156(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y.B. CUI, Journal of Jilin Agricultural University, Research progress of sludge treatment technology in Constructed Wetland, 39, 1-9(2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. MA, Y.B. CUI, A.M. LI, et al. Science of the total environment, Evaluation of the fate of nutrients, antibiotics, and antibiotic resistance genes in sludge treatment wetlands, 712, 13-63+70(2020) [Google Scholar]
- J.H. MILLER, J.T. NOVAK, W.R. KNOCKE, et al. Water Environment Research A Research Publication of the Water Environment Federation, Effect of silver nanoparticles and antibiotics on antibiotic resistance genes in anaerobic digestion, 85, 411(2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. WEI, F.Y. HUANG, J.Q. SU, et al. Journal of Environmental Engineering, Effects of composting on tetracycline antibiotics and resistance genes in sludge, 8, 5431-5438 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- C. WANG, Dalian University of Technology, Removal Efficiency and Correlation Study of Antibiotics and Related Resistance Genes in Sludge Drying Reed Beds (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S.F. LI, Dalian Minzu University, Study on Removal Efficiency of Quinolone Antibiotics and Resistance Genes in Sludge Treatment of Wetland Stabilized Sludge (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A. CRISTINA, J. MARAIA, G. GALAN, et al. Journal of Hazardous Materials, New insights on the combined removal of antibiotics and ARG inurban wastewater through the use of two configurations f verticalsubsurface flow constructed wetlands, 03, 163(2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. VACCA, H. WAND, M. NIKOLAUSE, et al. , Water Research, Effect of plants and filter materials on bacteria removalin pilot-scale constructed wetlands, 39, 1361(2005) [Google Scholar]
- W.J. ZHANG, Y.B. CUI, Y. WANG, et al. Journal of safety and environment, Study on the diversity of Endophytes in reed bed with sludge drying, 17, 1407-1412(2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.Q. WANG, Y.B. CUI, A.M. LI, et al. Journal of Environmental Management, Deciphering of organic matter and nutrient removal and bacterial community in three sludge treatment wetlands under different operating conditions, 260, 11-01+59(2020) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.