E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- J.J. Meng, G.W. Cheng, L.L. Liu, et al, Journal of Guilin University of Technology, Analysis on the Construction and Operation Effect of Guangxi County-level Municipal Wastewater treatment plant, 33(1), 154-159 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Chen, G.W. Cheng, Z. Hu, et al, Journal of Guilin University of Technology, Analysis on Energy Consumption of Typical Municipal Wastewater treatment plant in Guangxi, 37(1), 186-190 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- F.P. Huang, G.W. Cheng, Q.C. Zou, Journal of Guilin University of Technology, Experimental Operation Effect and Energy Consumption Analysis of Municipal Wastewater treatment plant: A Case Study of Shika Municipal Wastewater treatment plant in Guigang City, 38(1), 145-149 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Jiang, W. Fu, L.H. Mao, et al, Journal of Beijing Jiaotong University, Analysis on Influence Factors of Operation Energy Consumption of Municipal Wastewater treatment plant, 38(1), 33-37 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Ren, R. Liang, Y. Jiang, et al, Journal of Beijing Jiaotong University, Effects of in and out water concentration and reduction on energy consumption in regional wastewater treatment plant, 38(1), 29-32 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. Li, Guangdong University of Technology, A Study on the Soft Measurement Model of Ammonia and Operation Energy Consumption in Municipal Wastewater Treatment Works, 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.