E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- T. Yao, Application of high resolution remote sensing data in mine environment investigation [J]. Hebei Remote Sensing, 12-15 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wen, B.B. Xue, QM. Yu, Analysis of the application of remote sensing technology in mine environmental monitoring [J]. Super Science, (03): 477-488(2011) [Google Scholar]
- Jiangsu Province People’s Government,http://www.jiangsu.gov.cn/col/col31359/index.html, 03/24(2020) [Google Scholar]
- W. Xu,Y. Zhou,HH. Tang, Shanghai overview 2019[M] ,Shanghai Lexicographical Publishing House, 006(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Regulation on remote sensing monitoring of mining exploration(DZ/0266-2014), Land and resources industry standard of the people’s Republic of China(2014) [Google Scholar]
- JZ. Yang, H. Wang, SF. Dong, etc. Remote sensing monitoring of mine geological environment in China(2016)[M]. Beijing Geological Publishing House, 1-15 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.