E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- F. Wang,D.S. Chen,S.Y. Cheng,J.B. Identification of regional atmospheric PM10 transport pathways using HYSPLIT,MM5-CMAQ and synoptic pressure pattern analysis[J]. Environmental Modelling and Software. 2010, (8): 927-934 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jun, An XingQin, Zhu Tong, Evaluation of PM2.5 decrease in Beijing after emission restrictions in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei and surrounding regions［J］. China Environmental Science, 2014,34(11):2726-2733. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Y.R.,Zhu K.Y.,et al. Numerical simulation on the air pollution potential in the severe air pollution episodes in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region［J］.Acta Scientiae Circumstantiae, 2015,35(9):2681-2692. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Lin, Zhang Xia, Su Jing, Characteristics analysis and c Climatic Forming Reasons of haze weather in Shaanxi province[J]. Arid Land Geography, 2019,42(4):707-714. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jianwen, Hu Lin, Wang Juanmin. Distribution Charateristics of the Mixed Layer Height in Shaanxi Province [J]. Research of Soil and Water Conservation, 2014, 21 (5): 322-326. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shan, Liao Tingting, Wang Lili, Atmospheric characteristics of a serious haze episode in Xi’an and the influence of meteorological conditions, [J]. Acta Scientiae Circumstantiae, 2015,35(11):3452-3462. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Shaini, Yuan Yuan, Jing Yu. Characteristics of a Severe Haze Pollution Process in Winter and Meteorological Cause in Guanzhong of Shaanxi [J]. Journal of Arid Meteorology, 2016,34(6):1037-1046. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang H.D., Zhang B.H., Lü M.Y, et.al. Development and application of stable weather index of Beijing in environmental meteorology [J]. Meteorological Monthly, 2017, 43 (8): 998-1004 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Mei M, Zhu R, Sun C.Y.. Study on meteorological conditions for heavy air pollution and its climatic characteristics in “2+26” cities around BeijingTianjin-Hebei region in autumn and winter [J]. Climate Change Research, 2019, 15 (3): 270-281 [Google Scholar]
- Du Wupeng, Fang Xiaoyi, Liu Yonghong.Indexes and Zoning Research of Wind Environmental Capacity for Metropolis—A Case of Beijing,Climate Change Research,2017, 13 (6):526-533. [Google Scholar]
- Mei Mei, Zhu Rong. Variation Trend and Genesis Analysis of Atmospheric Diffusion Conditions in Key Areas of Pollution Control [J]. Environmental Impact Assessment, 2017,39(5):1-6. [Google Scholar]
- LIANG Xiao-yu, SHAN Chun-yan, Characteristics and formation mechanism of a heavy winter air pollution event in Tangshan [J]. China Environmental Science, 2019, 39(5):1804-1812. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.