E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Externalities of Energy: methodology 2005 update[J]. Luxembourg: Office for Official Publications of the European Communities, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Arthur C. Pigou. The Economics of Welfare (4th ed.) (London: Macmillan, 1932) [Google Scholar]
- Yanjie Jiang. et al. 2019 IOP Conf. Ser.: Earth Environ. Sci. 401 012018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weber R.H. (2017) Emission Trading Schemes: A Coasean Answer to Climate Change?. In: Mathis K., Huber B. (eds) Environmental Law and Economics. Economic Analysis of Law in European Legal Scholarship, vol 4. Springer, Cham. [Google Scholar]
- Holland S.P., Mansur E.T., Muller N.Z., et al. Are there environmental benefits from driving electric vehicles? The importance of local factors[J]. American Economic Review, 2016, 106(12: 3700-3729. [Google Scholar]
- De Borger B, Mayeres I. Optimal taxation of car ownership, car use and public transport: Insights derived from a discrete choice numerical optimization model[J]. European Economic Review, 2007, 51(5: 1177-1204. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.