E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Ministry of Water Resource of the People’s Republic of China. China Water Resources Bulletin [M]. Beijing: China Water Conservancy and Hydro-power Press, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J. Gu, J. Zhao, Y. Wang, Z. Wang, H. Jiang, H. Zhao. Study on the effect of constructed wetland in advanced treatment for the effluent of wastewater treatment plant and nitrogen removal enhancement [J]. Modern Chemical Industry, 2020, 40(3): 64-66. [Google Scholar]
- H. Wu, J. Zhang, et al. A review on the sustainability of constructed wetlands for wastewater treatment: Design and operation[J]. Bioresource Technology, 2015, 175:594-601. [Google Scholar]
- J. Vymazal, Constructed wetlands for wastewater treatment[J]. Encyclopedia of Ecology,2019, (1): 14-21. [Google Scholar]
- L. Kong, W. Shao, R. Mei, et al. Study on constructed wetland for advanced treatment of terminal effluent of wastewater treatment plant in zhejiang province[J]. China Water and wastewater, 2019,35(2):39-42. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Environmental Protection of the People’s Republic of China, Editorial Board of Water and Wastewater Monitoring and Analysis Methods eds . Water and wastewater monitoring and analysis methods: 4th edition. Beijing: China Environmental Science Press, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- S. Wang, Theory and technology of sewage treatment by constructed wetland[M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- F. He, Z. Wu, et al. Nitrification and Denitrification in the Integrated Vertical Flow Constructed Wetlands[J]. Environmental Science, 2005, 26(1): 47-50. [Google Scholar]
- R. Chu, N. Chen, X. Wang, et al. The nitrogen removal effect of emergent plant in constructed wetland. Environmental Pollution & Control, 2017, 39(8) : 884-889. [Google Scholar]
- K. Liang, J. Chang, F. Wang, et al. Purification ability of tail water and optimal hydraulic loading rates in vertical flow constructed wetland[J]. J Lake Sci, 2016, 28(1) : 114-123. [Google Scholar]
- J. Huang, Q. Chen, L. Xu, Problems and countermeasures in application of constructed wetlands. Environmental Science, 2013, 34(1): 401-408. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.