E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Favas P.J.C., Pratas J, Gomes M.E.P., et al, Selective chemical extraction of heavy metals in tailings and soils contaminated by mining activity, Journal of Geochemical Exploration (2011), 111(3):160-171 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, L.N. Zhao, et al, Research on the Areal Precipitation Calculation Method for Dammed Lakes in Wenchuan Earthquake Disastrous Areas, Meteorological Monthly (2010), 6:7-12 [Google Scholar]
- White W.B.. Water-Formed Structures. Book Reviews: Geomorphology and Hydrology of Karst Terrains (1989), 243:1618-1619 [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Liu, H. Deng, Q.Y. Xiong, Evaluation of the vulnerability of slope geological hazards in Maoxian County Based on AHP, Journal of Yangtze River Scientific Research Institute(2017), 34(5):31-35 [Google Scholar]
- L.X. Dai, Q. Xu, X.M. Fan, A preliminary study on the spatial distribution of geological hazards induced by Jiuzhaigou earthquake in Sichuan Province, Journal of Engineering Geology (2017),25(4):1151-1164 [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Lyons, P. Kanehl, and R. Bannerman. Impacts of Urbanization on Stream Habitat and Fish Across Multiple Spatial Scales, Environmental Management (2001), 28(2):255-266 [Google Scholar]
- W. Che, Z. Yang, Y. Zhao, J.Q. Li, Analysis of urban waterlogging control and drainage system in China, China Water & Wastewater (2013), 16: 13-19 [Google Scholar]
- Regulations on prevention and control of geological disasters, China (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y.B. Zhang, Risk analysis of geological disaster based on urban construction, 7th Academic Conference of Geology Resource Management and Sustainable Development, GRMSD2019 (2020):669-674 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.