E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- GUAN Xiaoming, WANG Xuchun, NIE Qingke, et al. Stability. Analysis and parameters optimization of an open-pit slope[J]. Safety in Coal Mines, 2018,49(5):71-74. [Google Scholar]
- HAN L, SHU J, CAI Q, et al. Mechanical characteristics of dip basement effects on dump stability in the Shengli open pit mine in Inner Mongolia, China [ J]. Arabian Journal of Geosciences, 2016, 9(20):750. [Google Scholar]
- SHAN Dan, XING Ende, RONG Hao, et al. Ecological restorationof different vegetation collocations of coal mine dump in typicalsteppe[J]. Chinese Journal of Ecology, 2019,38(2):336-342. [Google Scholar]
- QI Xue. Ecological restoration measures applications primary evaluation in Xinlin Gol Grassland Mine Dump[D]. Hohhot: Neimenggu Agriculture University, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- YANG Bo. The erosion reduction effect and mechanism of different vegetation allocation patterns on the slope of mine dump[D]. Xianyang:Northwest A & F University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Yanping, LIANG Zhanqi, HE Jingli, et al. Study on water saving irrigation measures for vegetation restoration in mining area of mining area[J]. Grassland and Lawn, 2018,38(5):16-21. [Google Scholar]
- SUN Mengyuan, LIU Jinghui, MI Junzhen, et al. Effects of vegetation reclamation on soil chemical and biological characteristics of dumping sites in open-pit coal mines[J]. Journal of Soil and Water Conservation, 2019, 4: 206-212. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Jun, DING Xia, ZHANG Wuwen. Study on soil fertility of artificial sea-buckthorn woodlands in the waste dump of Huolinhe south-pit mine [ J]. Resources and Environment in Arid Area, 2017, 31(12):150-154. [Google Scholar]
- ALAN B. Designing the reclaimed landscape[M]. London & New York:Taylor and Francis,2008. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Lianhua, TANG Lingxiang, LUO kang. A method for stability anal ysis and calculation of soil-rock mixed slope [J]. Geotechnical Engineering Technology, 2008 (03): 119-122. [Google Scholar]
- Yao yong.Slope stability analysis based on three-dimensional engineering geological model[D]. Liaoning Technical university, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- ZHU Dayong, DENG Jianhui, TAI Jiajia. Demonstration of the Strictness of the Simplified Bishop Method [J]. Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering, 2007 (03): 455-458. [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Ruixi, YU Yantao, ZHU Xinping. Slope stability analysisof dump in Harusu open-pit mine[J]. Opencast Mining Technology, 2009, (5): 26-27. [Google Scholar]
- ZHENG Haolin, FENG Shurong. Study on the renovation and expansion design of Weishan Liangzi dump [ J]. World Nonferrous Metals, 2019, (10): 194-196. [Google Scholar]
- LI Guanghua, GAO Yongxing. Research on ecological environment restoration and control technology of dump in Huolinhe mining area [J]. Environment and development, 2019, 31 (06): 176-177 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.