E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Yang Z.H., Analysis of the problems and countermeasures of water injection quality in low-permeability oilfield water injection development, Chem Manage, 1 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Xie Z, Cao J.K., Xiang Z.Y.. Evaluation for Operation Efficiency of Waste Water Treating Process Used by Changqing Oilfield, Chem Ind, 27 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Ding H. New technology research of waste water reinjection treatment and resource utilization in Shengli oilfield, Environ Prot Oil gas fields, 22 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z.H., Feng J.X., Zheng T.L. et al, Pretreatment of oilfield production wastewater using Coagulation/ microbubble air flotation technology, Technol Water Treat, 40 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Fan H.F., Ma J, Application of ionic liquids in oilfield wastewater treatment, J Fuel Chem Technol, 39 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu L.N., Research on deteriorating factors and treatment technology of oilfield injection water quality, Dissertation, Northeast Shiyou Univ, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Huang K, Research and application of magnetic loading precipitation-magnetic filtration treatment in oil extraction wastewater, Environ Eng, 37 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Li P.Y., Cheng P, Yan H.B. et al, Study on Re-injection Treatment Technology of Produced Water in Mobei Oilfield, Mod Chem Res, 12 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Liu T, Zeng S.P., Chen P.X., Research on damage evaluation of sewage reinjection in extra low permeability reservoir, J Chongqing Univ Sci Technol (Nat Sci Ed), 21 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Kalantariasl Azim, Schulze Kai, Storz Jöerg et al, Produced Water Re-Injection and Disposal in Low Permeable Reservoirs, J Energy Resour Technol, 21 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Li S.L., Wang L.C.,Wang G.L., Analysis and application of oil production wastewater reinjection technology, Chem Eng Equip, 7 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.