E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- H.J. Tanudjaja, J.W. Chew. In-situ characterization of cake layer fouling during crossflow microfiltration of oil-in-water emulsion[J]. Separ. Purif. Technol, 218, 51-58(2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Abdalla, M. Nasser, A. Kayvani Fard, et al. Impact of combined oil-in-water emulsions and particulate suspensions on ceramic membrane fouling and permeability recovery[J]. Separ. Purif. Technol, 212, 215-222(2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Tawalbeh, A. Al Mojjly, A. Al-Othman, et al. Membrane separation as a pre-treatment process for oily saline water[J]. Desalination 447, 182-202 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pan, S. Cao, J. Li, et al. Anti-fouling TiO2 nanowires membrane for oil/water separation: Synergetic effects of wettability and pore size[J]. J. Membr. Sci, 572, 596-606 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Basu, G. Ghosh, S. Saha. Adsorption characteristics of phosphoric acid induced activation of bio-carbon: Equilibrium, kinetics, thermodynamics and batch adsorber design[J]. Process Saf. Environ. Prot, 117, 125-142(2018) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Tanudjaja, J.W. Chew. Assessment of oil fouling by oil-membrane interaction energy analysis[J]. J. Membr. Sci, 560, 21-29 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- H.J. Tanudjaja, V.V. Tarabara, A.G. Fane, et al. Effect of cross-flow velocity, oil concentration and salinity on the critical flux of an oil-in-water emulsion in microfiltration[J]. J. Membr. Sci, 530: 11-19(2017) [Google Scholar]
- N. Li, Y. Tian, J. Zhao, et al. Static adsorption of protein-polysaccharide hybrids on hydrophilic modified membranes based on atomic layer deposition: Anti-fouling performance and mechanism insight[J]. J. Membr. Sci, 548, 470-480(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Z. He, S. Kasemset, et al. The effects of salt concentration and foulant surface charge on hydrocarbon fouling of a poly(vinylidene fluoride) microfiltration membrane[J]. Water Res, 117, 230-241 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Li, Y. Lou, et al. Effects of surface morphology on alginate adhesion: Molecular insights into membrane fouling based on XDLVO and DFT analysis[J]. Chemosphere 233, 373-380 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M.I. Konggidinata, B. Chao, et al. Equilibrium, kinetic and thermodynamic studies for adsorption of BTEX onto Ordered Mesoporous Carbon (OMC)[J]. J. Hazard. Mater, 336, 249-25 9 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Zhang, W. Shi, et al. Influence of salts, anion polyacrylamide and crude oil on nanofiltration membrane fouling during desalination process of polymer flooding produced water[J]. Desalination 373, 27-37(2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhao, S. Shi, et al. Comparative studies on fouling of homogeneous anion exchange membranes by different structured organics in electrodialysis[J]. J. Environ. Sci, 77, 218-228, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Pintossi, M. Saakes, et al. Electrochemical impedance spectroscopy of a reverse electrodialysis stack: A new approach to monitoring fouling and cleaning[J]. J. Power Sources 444, 1-8(2019) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Awad, R. Jalab, et al. Adsorption of organic pollutants by nanomaterial-based adsorbents: An overview[J]. J. Mol. Liq, 301, 1-31(2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y.W. Berkessa, Q. Lang, et al. Anion exchange membrane organic fouling and mitigation in salt valorization process from high salinity textile wastewater by bipolar membrane electrodialysis[J]. Desalination 465, 94-103(2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gang, Z.U. Ahmad, et al. A review of adsorptive remediation of environmental pollutants from aqueous phase by ordered mesoporous carbon[J]. Chem. Eng. J, 403, 1-20(2021) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.