E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- C. Sweetapple, G. Fu, D. Butler. Water Res. J. 62, 249-259(2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- NBS.,MEPC..China Environmental Statistics Yearbook 2017.R.(2018) [Google Scholar]
- SENRRUC., Xylem (China) Co., Ltd.. Research on the Path and Potential of Carbon Emission Reduction in China’s Wastewater Treatment Industry.R.(2016) [Google Scholar]
- WBCSD.,WRI..Greenhouse Gas Inventory Protocol-Corporate Accounting and Reporting Standards (Second Edition).S.(Taiwan,2005) [Google Scholar]
- P. Falkowski, R.J. Scholes, E. Boyle, et al. Science. J. 290, 291-296(2000) [Google Scholar]
- X. Yan, L. Li, J.X. Liu. JES.J. 26, 256-263 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- IPCC. 2006 IPCC GuidelinesFor National Greenhouse Gas Inventories[M/OL]. (iGES, Japan,2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Cai, Q. Gao, Z. Li, et al. Zgrkꞏzyyhj.J. 25, 118-124(2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Keller, K. Hartley. WST.J. 47, 43-48 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Shahabadi, L. Yerushalmi, F. Haghighat. WR.J. 43, 2679-2687(2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.