E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- T. Li, J. Wang. Red beds and geomor- phology types in China. Journal of Sichuan Normal University (Natural Science), 25(4), 427-431 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Song, Failure models and instability of slopes with soft and hard rock interbedded laminated structure in southwest China. Chengdu University of Technology, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Huang, S. Zhao, X. Song. The formation and mechanism analysis of Tiantai landslide, Xuanhan County. Sichuan Province. Hydrogeology and Engineering Geology. 1, 13-15 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Xu, R. Huang, Y. Yin. The Jiweishan landslide of June 5, 2009 in Wulong, Chongqing: characteristics and failure mechanism. Journal of Engineering Geology. 17(4), 433-444 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wu, H. Ma, D, Hou. Geological analysis and model experimental study of deformation mechanism of ditch–moore red bed landslide at Qinghai plateau. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering. 29(10), 2091-2102 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- H. Liu. Large scale shaking table test study on seismic response of combinational rock slopes. Chengdu University of Technology, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G. Li. Failure machanism of stratiform rock slope under strong earthquake. Chengdu University of Technology, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Bian, Y. Zhang, L. Chang. Realization of slope failure pattern recognition system. Geotechnical Engineering Technique 20(3), 121-123 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- B. Zuo, C. Chen, X. Liu. Modeling experiment study on failure mechanism of counter–tilt rock slope. Chinese Journal of Rock Mechanics and Engineering. 24(19), 3505-3511 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Lu, Study on stability of high consequent rock slope. Institute of Rock and Soil Mechanics the Chinese Academy of Sciences. (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Xia, C. Chen, Z. Lu. Analysis of stability diagram of rock bedded slope under hydraulic pressure. Rock and Soil Mechanics. 35(10), 2985-3040. (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.