E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Protection and Pollution Control|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Fan Yanxiang, Chen Yang, Yin Lianqing. Research of the NTPoxidation effect on Hg0. Environmental Engineering, 35(3): 82-86,136. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Tao. Research of NTP technology on VOCs removal[M]. Beijing: Metallurgical Industry Press, 9, 10, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Areyiguli. Numerical simulation study of NTP on mercury flue gas. Institute of High Energy Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu Zhengxian. Application of plasma technology in air pollution control. Guangdong Chemical Industry, 3(7): 131.(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Dianying. NTP and its application in exhaust gas treatment. Chemical Environmental Protection, 21(3): 136-139. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Li Jie, Li Jian, Jin Yukui, etc. NTP technology to treat volatile organic compounds. Environmental Pollution Control Technology and Equipment, 7(6): 101-105. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Wei, Yan Naiqiang, Jia Jinping. Study on the removal of elemental mercury by activated carbon loaded with sulfur and chlorine compounds. Environmental Science and Technology, 29(12): 84-86. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Wu Chengkang. Physics, 2(87): 388-393. (1999). [Google Scholar]
- Lu SY, Sun XM, Li XD, et al. Decomposition of Toluene in a Rotating Glidarc Discharge Reactor. IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 40(9): 2151-2156. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Durme JV, Dewulf J, Sysmans W. Efficient toluene abatement in indoor air by a plasma catalytic hybrid system. Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, 74(1-2): 161-169. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Mok YS, Nam IS, . Positive pulsed corona discharge process for simultaneous removal of SO2 and NOx from iron-ore sintering flue gas. IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, 27: 1188-1196. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Obradović BM, Sretenović GB, Kuraica MM. A dual-use of DBD plasma for simultaneous NOx and SO2 removal from coal-combustion flue gas. Journal of Hazardous Materials, 185(2-3): 1280-1286. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ninghui, Yue Zhibin, Cui Yuefeng. Pulse discharge flue gas dust removal and NO2 and NOx removal research. China Environmental Science, 17(3): 212-215. (1997) [Google Scholar]
- Wang MY, Zhu TL, Wang H. Oxidation and removal of NO from flue gas by DC corona discharge combined with alkaline absorption[J]. 39(2): 704-710. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Bai MD, Hu J. Oxidization of SO2 by reactive oxygen species for flue gas desulfurization and H2SO4 production[J]. Plasma Chem Plasma Process, 32: 141-152. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Meiyan Wang, Tianle Zhu, Hongjing Luo, et al. Effects of reaction conditions on elemental mercury oxidation in simulated flue Gas by DC Non-thermal Plasma. American Chemical Society, 50: 5914-5919. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Hao Shuoshuo, Research of NTP treatment on mercury flue gas. North China Electric Power University. (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Gong Yue, Liu Liyuan, Chen Yang. Trend analysis of mercury pollution control technology based on patent measurement. Journal of Environmental Engineering, 6: 1473-1486.(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yuhan; Jin Wei; Liu Liyuan, et al. Bibliometric analysis of mercury pollution prevention and control based on SCI papers. Journal of Environmental Engineering, 6: 1487-1501. (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Xiaomei; Gu Xinsheng; Qu Na, et al. Bibliometric analysis of mercury pollution prevention and control technology based on Chinese journal articles. Journal of Environmental Engineering, 6: 1502-1512. (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.