E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- WANG Z.H.. Strengthening the ecological environment governance in the Yellow River Basin. The People’s Congress of China. 1, 47-48(2018) [Google Scholar]
- XI J.P.. Speech at the symposium on ecological protection and quality development in the Yellow River Basin. Qiu Shi. 20, 1-5(2019) [Google Scholar]
- Jin F.J.. Coordinated promotion strategy of ecological protection and high-quality development in the Yellow River Basin. Reform. 11, 33-39(2019) [Google Scholar]
- QU C, ZHANG C.L., WANG L.Y., YUE B.J., and LIU X.Y.. Application of high resolution remote sensing technology in dynamic monitoring of soil and water loss in Yellow River Basin. Bulletin of Soil and Water Conservation. 38, 1, 117-120(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ma L, Tian H.Z. and KANG L. Eco-environmental impact and spatial control of mineral resources exploitation in the Yellow River Basin. Resources Science. 42, 1, 137-149(2020) [Google Scholar]
- ZHENG X.K., CUI C.Y. and CUI Z.H.. Impact of sand excavation in river courses of the main Yellow river on ecological environment and countermeasures. Yellow River. 38, 1, 42-44(2016) [Google Scholar]
- LI F.X., Fu Y, LI L, Xiao J.S.. Remote sensing monitor and driving factors of the ecological environment change in the source region of the Yellow River. Ecology and Environment. 17, 6, 2297-2303(2008) [Google Scholar]
- FENG J.M., WANG T, XIE C.W., QI S.Z.. A case study on the eco-environmental degradation in the source region of the Yellow River, northeast Qinghai-Xizang plateau. Progress in Geography. 23, 6, 57-61(2004) [Google Scholar]
- WANG S.Y., DING C.B. and LIU J.S.. Landscape evolution in the Yellow River basin using satellite remote sensing and GIS during the past decade. International journal of remote sensing. 30, 21, 5573-5591(2009) [Google Scholar]
- GE J, MENG B.P., YANG S.X., GAO J.L., YIN J.P., ZHANG R.P., FENG Q.S., and LIANG T.G.. Monitoring of above-ground biomass in alpine grassland-based on agricultural digital camera and MODIS remote sensing data: A case study in the Yellow River Headwater Region. Acta Prataculturae Sinica. 26, 7, 23-34(2017) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z. Analyses of Status Quo of desert on Source of Yellow River by remote sensing information. Journal of Arid Land Resources and Environment. 14, 2, 26-28(2000) [Google Scholar]
- FENG J.M., WANG T, XIE C.W., QI S.Z.. A Case Study on the Eco-environmental degradation in the Source Region of the Yellow River, Northeast Qinghai-Xizang Plateau. Progress in Geography, 23, 6, 57-61(2004) [Google Scholar]
- SH W.S., W H ZH, JINAG J.G., XIE B. Ecological Destruction in the Source Region of the Huanghe River and Countermeasures. Rural Eco-Environment. 16, 1, 1-4(2000) [Google Scholar]
- YANG J.Z., NIE H.F., JING Q.Q.. Analysis of mine geo-environment status and existing problems in China. Remote Sensing for Land and Resources. 29, 2, 1-7(2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.