E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Chen M.S., Current situation of sand mining management in river course and legislative suggestions 2019 1 [Google Scholar]
- Yi J.L., Analysis of sand mining management problems and Countermeasures in Anzhou 2019 1 [Google Scholar]
- Wang J, Remote Sensing Monitoring of Mine Geological Environment in Zhejiang Province Based on RS and GIS 2020 3 [Google Scholar]
- The variation law of human sea sand flux in Oujiang River Estuary 2012 1 [Google Scholar]
- Du P.J., Characteristics and sources of suspended sediment transport in Oufei shoal, Wenzhou 2012 12 [Google Scholar]
- Ni L.J., Analysis of the influence of sand mining activities on rivers and wading projects in Aojiang River Basin 2012 3 [Google Scholar]
- Wang J, Mine environment evaluation of Zhejiang Province Based on domestic high score satellite data 2019 11 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.