E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Xu, X.X. and Mu, X.M. and Wang, W.L. (2000), Preliminary analysis of rainwater resource recovery potential in loess plateau (part of Shaanxi province). Resource science. 22(1):31-34. [Google Scholar]
- Feng, H. and Shao, M.G. (2001), Calculation and evaluation of rainwater resources potential in small watershed of loess plateau. Chinese journal of natural resources. 16(2):140-144. [Google Scholar]
- Song,J.X. and Li, H.E. and Li, Q.(2003). Urban rainwater recycling and ecological environmental effects. Journal of ecology. 22(2):32-35. [Google Scholar]
- Song, J.X. and Li, H.Y. and Wang, B.D. (2002). Exploration on rainwater recycling and utilization in Xi ‘an. Chinese journal of soil and water conservation. 16(3):102-105. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y.J. and Gao, X.L. and Yang R.P. (2003), Urban rainwater recycling -- a case study of taiyuan. Land and natural resources research. (1):7-8. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, W.D. and Tang, J.H. (2007), Study on the potential of urban rainwater recycling. Meteorology and environmental science. 30(3):29-32. [Google Scholar]
- Huang, X.F. and Shao, D.G. and Wei, X.H. (2007), Analysis model of urban rainwater utilization potential based on water balance. Journal of wuhan university: engineering science. 40(2):17-20. [Google Scholar]
- Shen, Y.Q. (2015), Analysis of rainwater recycling potential and utilization model in chengdu. Xi‘an: Xi ‘an university of science and technology. [Google Scholar]
- General Office of the State Council. About advancing the sponge guidance for the construction of city. http://www.mof.gov.cn/zhengwuxinxi/zhengcefabu/201510/t20151016_1507043.htm. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.