E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Wei LS. Theoretical and experimental research on ozone generation by gas discharge plasma[D]. Hang’zhou: Zhejiang University, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Lai SQ, Liao ZF. Research on anunderwater ozone generator based on electro-hydraulic power impulse technology[J]. Journal of functional materials, 2011,42(06):1038-1040+1044. [Google Scholar]
- Qian ZG. Control strategy research anddesign of DBD ozone generation[D]. Nan’jing:Southeast University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Alonso, M.Rico-Secades, E.Corominas. Low-power high-voltage high-frequency power supply for ozone generation[J]. Universidad de Oviedo,DIEECS—Electr6nica, 2002 IEEE, 257-262. [Google Scholar]
- Wang HX, Liu Q, Chen Z, et al. Parameters design and characteristic research of an underwater ozone generator[J]. Science Technology and Engineering, 2013, 13(33: 9877-9881. [Google Scholar]
- Deng HZ. Ozone yield limit in low temperature plasmas and temperature effect[D]. Nan’chang: Nanchang University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Abdelaziz A.A., Ishijima T, Seto T, et al. Characterization of surface dielectric barrier discharge influenced by intermediate frequency for ozone production[J]. Plasma Sources Science and Technology, 2016, 25(3): 035012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.