E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- China planning press, GB 50176-93 Thermal Design Code for Civil Building, Beijing; 1993. [Google Scholar]
- Zhaoqun, Research on the Ecological Experiences and Pattern Language of Traditional residential buildings;2004. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Guohua, The hot-wet climate and traditional buildings in Lingnan, China Architecture & Building Press; 2006. [Google Scholar]
- China Academy of building research, JGJ 75-2012 Hot summer and warm winter region residential building energy-saving design standard, Guangzhou;2012. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Guangzhi, Concern about Climate-climate and its cultural influence, China International Radio Press;2013. [Google Scholar]
- R. de Dear, Brager, Thermal comfort in naturally ventilated buildings: revisions to ASHRAE Standard 55. 2002: 549-561. [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE Standard 55-2010, Thermal Environmental Conditions for Human Occupancy;2010. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.