E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Xu Z, Zhang S, Xu Y. Research on competitive capacity of port logistics system based on fuzzy information entropy theory-Take Fuzhou port intelligent logistics and low-carbon port construction as an example (Acta Analysis Functionalis Applicata),2014,16(2):129-137. [Google Scholar]
- Huang H, Mo D, Cheng W. Competitiveness evaluation of green ports based on ANP model, (Technical Economy), 2017,36(2):117-122. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao X. Study on evaluation model and development model of green and low-carbon port index, (Port Engineering Technology) 2017, 54(5) :80-83. [Google Scholar]
- Liu L.L. etc, Study on methodology of voluntary emission reduction of greenhouse gases from shore power projects (journal of waterway and harbor), 445-449, 2019, 40 (4). [Google Scholar]
- Sun H.T. etc, Research on the inrush current and suppression method of frequency conversion shore powe (journal of waterway and harbor) 556-564, 2019, 40(5). [Google Scholar]
- Peng Y etc, Study on port power consumption strategy for comprehensive utilization of marine energy, (journal of waterway and harbor) 439-444, 2019,40(4). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.