E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Sui Y.Y., Zhang X.Y., Zhang S.L., et al, 2008, Soil organic matter actuality of the black soil farmland in Heilongjiang counties, Chinese Journal of Soil Science, Vol. 39, no. 1, pp. 186-188. [Google Scholar]
- Hill J, Schiitt B, 2000, Mapping complex patterns of erosion and stability in dry Mediterranean ecosystems, Remote Sensing of Environment, Vol. 74, pp. 57-569. [Google Scholar]
- Fox G.A., Sabbagh G.J., 2004, An automated soil line identification routine for remotely sensed images, Soil Science Society of America Journal, Vol. 68, pp. 1326-1331. [Google Scholar]
- Fox G.A., Sabbagh G.J., 2002, Estimation of soil organic matter from red and near-infrared remotely sensed data using a soil line Euclidean distance technique, Soil Science Society of America Journal, Vol. 66, pp. 1922-1929. [Google Scholar]
- Institute of Forestry and Soil Science, Chinese Academy of Science, 1980, Soil in the northeast of China, Science Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Guo J.N., Yu J, Zeng Y, et al, 2005, Study on the relative radiometric correction of CBERS satellite CCD image, Science in China, Vol. 48, pp. 12-28. [Google Scholar]
- He T, Wang J, Lin Z.J., et al, 2006, Spectral features of soil organic matter, Geometrics and Information Science of Wuhan University, Vol. 31, no. 11, pp. 975-978. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng B, Jiang Q.G., 2008, Estimation of soil properties using remotely sensed imagery, Chinese Agricultural Science Bulletin, Vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 467-470. [Google Scholar]
- Fang C.S., Lu L.S., Zhong Y.H., et al, 2007, The Source Analysis of the Components in Total Suspended Particulates in Ambient Air of Typical Cities in Jilin Province, Journal of Jilin University (Earth Science Edition), Vol. 37, no. 5, pp. 988-992. [Google Scholar]
- Xing Y, Jiang Q.G., Li Y.H., et al. Extracting phaeozem information in Songliao Plain based on remote sensing and GIS[J]. Transactions of the CSAE, 2010, 26(10):212-217. [Google Scholar]
- Dai Y.Q., Ren J.W., Shen X.H., 2009, Precision estimation and geomorphological analysis based on the DEM generated by InSAR: Taking Damxung-Yangbajain area as an example, Earthquake Science, Vol. 22, pp. 263-269. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang J.G., Liu S.Z., Yang S.Q., et al, 2007, The classification and assessment of freeze-thaw erosion in Tibet, Journal of Geographical Sciences, No.2, pp. 165-174. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.