E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Yuan Zhifa, Zhou Jingyao. Multivariate statistical analysis [M]. Beijing: Science Press, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yi, Wang Zhenlong, Xu Deqian. Research on water-saving irrigation zoning in Anhui [J]. Rural Water Conservancy and Hydropower in China, (09): 44-47 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Qiao Yougan. Research on Environmental Effects and High-efficient Water Use Model of Water Resources Development and Utilization in Yantai City [D]. Yantai: Yantai University, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wei, Feng Yongjun, Li Qiguang, Wang Xin. Analysis of the development situation of agricultural irrigation in Shandong Province and the regional water-saving model [J]. China Rural Water and Hydropower, (12):1-4+8(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Challenging Issues over Sustainable Water Management in Coastal Area from China[J]. COASTAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH FOUNDATION, INC. [CERF],2018. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ailing, Chuan Limin. Open source and throttling of agricultural water use abroad and its inspiration to China[J]. World Agriculture 2018, (08): 11-15. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Mei, Liu Fusheng, Zhao Jinghui, Liu Dongliang, Liu Bo, Qiao Tianling. Study on water-saving irrigation zoning in Shandong Province based on agricultural standardization[J]. Journal of Shandong Agricultural University (Natural Science Edition), 2016,47(04):560-564. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiqin, Wu Ruoran, Li Zhaojie, Yang Yonghui. Zoning and development countermeasures of agricultural water safety in my country[J]. Chinese Journal of Eco-Agriculture, 2016, 24(10: 1428-1434. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Meng. Study on the division of agricultural water-saving management based on the relationship between water and energy in farmland irrigation system——Taking Shanghai as an example[J]. Journal of Irrigation and Drainage, 2018,37(02):116-122+128 [Google Scholar]
- Tong Jinping, Ma Jianfeng, Wang Huimin, Qin Teng, Liu Gaofeng. Water use efficiency and technological progress in agriculture: an empirical study based on China’s agricultural panel data[J]. Resource Science, 2014,36(09):1765-1772. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.