E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- SONG Weidong, CAO Shuai, FU Jianxin, et al. Sensitivity analysis of impact factors of pillar stability and its application[J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2014, 35(sup. 1): 271-277. [Google Scholar]
- CAO Shuai, SONG Weidong, DENG Dan, et al. Numerical simulation of land subsidence and verification of its character for an iron mine using sublevel caving[J]. International Journal of Mining Science and Technology, 2016, 26(2: 327-332. [Google Scholar]
- LI Li, MICHEL A. An improve method to assess the required strength of cemented backfill in underground stopes with an open face[J]. Journal of China University of Mining & Technology, 2014, 24(4: 549-558. [Google Scholar]
- JU Feng, LI Meng, ZHANG Jixiong, et al. Construction and stability of an extra-large section chamber in solid backfill mining[J]. Journal of China University of Mining & Technology, 2014(6): 763-768. [Google Scholar]
- WU Aixiang, WANG Yong, WANG Hongjiang. Estimation model for yield stress of fresh uncemented thickened tailings: coupled effects of true solid density, bulk density, and solid concentration. International Journal Miner Process, 2015, 143: 117-124. [Google Scholar]
- WU Aixiang, WANG Yong, WANG Hongjiang, et al. Coupled effects of cement type and water quality on the properties of cemented paste backfill[J]. International Journal Miner Process, 2015, 143: 65-71. [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Shuguo, SU Dongliang, WU Wenrui, et al. Study on damage model of backfill based on Weibull distribution under uniaxial compression[J]. China Mining Magazine, 2017, 26(2: 106-111. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Zhixiang, LIU Qingling, DANG Wendang. On softening-hardening intrinsically constitutive model for damage of tailings-cemented backfill[J]. Journal of Shandong University of Science and Technology (Natural Science), 2012, 31(2: 36-41. [Google Scholar]
- DENG Daiqiang, YAO Zhongliang, TANG Shaohui, et al. Study on constitutive model of damage of backfill under uniaxial compressive loading[J]. Soil Engineering and Foundation, 2006, 20(3: 53-55. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Fawen. Investigations on Solidified Characteristics and Mechanism of Slag Cementitious Materials in Mine Filling[D]. Wuhan: Wuhan University, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Shuguo, SU Dongliang, ZHANG Yalun, et al. Study on Creep Test of cemented Tailings Backfill and Statistical Damage Model[J]. Metal Mine, 2016, (5): 26-30. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Yong, WU Aixiang, WANG Hongjiang, et al. Damage constitutive model of cemented tailing paste under initial temperature effect[J]. Chinese Journal of Engineering, 2017, 39(1: 31-38. [Google Scholar]
- CAO Shuai, SONG Weidong, XUE Gaili, et al. Mechanical characteristics variation of stratified cemented tailing backfilling and its failure modes[J]. Journal of China University of Mining $ Technology, 2016, 45(4: 717-722+728. [Google Scholar]
- DENG Huafeng, HU Anlong, LI Jianlin, et al. Statistical damage constitutive model of sandstone under water-rock interaction[J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2017, 38(3: 631-639. [Google Scholar]
- YUAN Xiaoqing, LIU Hongyan, LIU Jingping. Constitutive model of rock mass with non-persistent joints based on coupling macroscopic and mesoscopic damages[J]. Rock and Soil Mechanics, 2015, 36(10: 2804-2814. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Hongyan, HUANG Yushi, LÜ Shuran, et al. A compression damage constitutive model of jointed rock mass based on deformation components[J]. Journal of Central South University (Science and Technology Edition), 2014, 45(6: 2014-2020. [Google Scholar]
- SUN Guangzhong. Structural mechanics of rock mass[M]. Beijing: Science Press, 1988: 124-127. [Google Scholar]
- SUN Guangzhong, SUN Yi. Principle of rock mass mechanics[M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2011: 44-50. [Google Scholar]
- CAO Shuai, SONG Weidong, XUE Gaili, et al. Tests of strength reduction of cemented tailings filling considering layering character. [Google Scholar]
- FU Jianxin, DU Cuifeng, SONG Weidong. Strength sensitivity and failure mechanism of full tailings cemented backfills. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.