E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Y.C. Wang, J.K. Shen, Z.W. Peng, W.N. Xiang. Service optimization of green infrastructure ecosystem for urban growth [J]. Chinese landscape architecture, 2008, 34(10): : 45-49. [Google Scholar]
- J. Xiao, S.P. Li, S. Liang. Building and strategy of resilient urban planning model for health [J]. Planner, 2020, 36(06): : 61-64. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xu, Y.P. Zhang, W.N. Wang, J.L. Su. Study on the planning characteristics and use factors of sports parks from the perspective of healthy city [J]. Chinese landscape architecture, 2008, 34(05): : 71-75. [Google Scholar]
- L. Wang, S.W. Liao, X.J. Zhao. Analysis on the path and elements of healthy city planning [J]. International urban planning, 2016, 31(04): : 4-9. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang. Community planning under the guidance of healthy city [J]. Planner, 2015, 31(10): : 101-105. [Google Scholar]
- F.Z. Li, Y.L. Zhang, X. Li. Discussion on the construction method of urban greenway system based on the protection of landscape resources -- a case study of the greenway planning in lengshuijiang city [J]. Chinese landscape architecture, 2014, 30(08): : 51-54. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.