E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Yang, H.F., Yang, S.L., Xu, K.H., Milliman, J.D., Wang, H., Yang, Z.,... & Zhang, C.Y. (2018). Human impacts on sediment in the Yangtze River: A review and new perspectives. Global and Planetary Change, 162, 8-17. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, Y., Zhi, Q. (2016). The role of green finance in environmental protection: Two aspects of market mechanism and policies. Energy Procedia, 104, 311-316. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, D., Zhang, Z., & Managi, S. (2019). A bibliometric analysis on green finance: Current status, development, and future directions. Finance Research Letters, 29, 425-430. [Google Scholar]
- Sachs, J., Woo, W.T., Yoshino, N., & Taghizadeh-Hesary, F. (2019). Importance of green finance for achieving sustainable development goals and energy security. Handbook of Green Finance: Energy Security and Sustainable Development, 3-12. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Junhan, L., & Mingxiu, G. (2018). Spatial-temporal differentiation and coupling coordination degree of eco-efficiency and resource environmental bearing capacity in Shandong Province. Ecological Economy, 34(10), 61-68. [Google Scholar]
- Mamat, Z., Yimit, H., Eziz, M., & Ablimit, A. (2013). Analysis of the ecology-economy coordination degree in Yanqi Basin, Xinjiang, China. Asian Journal of Chemistry, 25(16), 9034. [Google Scholar]
- Hong, L., Yingchao, Y., & Na, W. (2019). Evaluation of the coordinated development of regional green finance and ecology. Statistics and Decision Making, 524, 161-164. [Google Scholar]
- Jun, J. (2018). A research on ecosystems and green finance based on two major urban agglomerations. Contemporary economy, 12, 56-58. [Google Scholar]
- Shen, H., Gao, C., He, D., & Wu, L. (2015). New biometrics-based authentication scheme for multi-server environment in critical systems. Journal of Ambient Intelligence and Humanized Computing, 6(6), 825-834. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nguyen, K.A., & Liou, Y.A. (2019). Global mapping of eco-environmental vulnerability from human and nature disturbances. Science of The Total Environment, 664, 995-1004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.