E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Y. Hu, S. Chen, W. Cao, C.Z. Cao. The Concept and Cultural Connotation of Traditional Villages[J]. Urban Development Studies, 2014,21(01):10-13. [Google Scholar]
- H.F. He, K. Zheng, S.M. Ni, H.R. Leng. Research Summary and Prospect of Ancient Villages in Jiangxi Province in Recent 20 Years[J]. Urban Development Studies, 2019,26(04):26-32. [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Feng. The Dilemma and Outlet of Traditional Villages——Also Discuss that Traditional Villages are another kind of cultural heritage[J]. Folk Culture Forum, 2013,No.218,9-14. [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Liao. Protection and Development of Traditional Villages in the Vision of Rural Revitalization[J]. Reform, 2018, (04):130-139. [Google Scholar]
- X. Gao, J.J. Li. Traditional Village Protection: Practical Difficulties and Institutional Defects[J]. Journal of South China Agricultural University (Social Sciences Edition), 2019,18(05):130-140. [Google Scholar]
- X.Y. Wei, J.H. Cai, C.Q. Liu. Analysis of Type and Characteristic of Spatial Distribution of Traditional Village in Jiangxi Province[J]. Modern Urban Research, 2017, (08):39-44. [Google Scholar]
- X.T. Fei. Earthbound China[M]. Jiangsu Phoenix Literature and Art Publishing: Nanjing, China, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- H. Ma. Persistence and Transformation of Chinese Traditional Villages——Rethinking the Planning of Traditional Settlements[J]. Urban Planning Forum, 2006,106-111. [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Liang. Selection and Protection of Chinese Traditional Villages and Preliminary Study on Jiangxi’s Present State[J]. Agricultural Archaeology, 2015, No.142,308-317. [Google Scholar]
- Circular of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development and Other Departments on the Announcement of the List of Chinese Traditional Villages Included in the Scope of Central Financial Support in 2018 [EB/OL]. Construction Department Official Website, http://www.mohurd.gov.cn/wjfb/201805/t20180511_236024.html [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.