E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- Minkang R. Study and Discussion on the planning and layout of two rivers and four lakes in Guilin. J. Water conservancy planning and design, 9 (2016):7-8,112. [Google Scholar]
- Bingze L, Liangchu L. Study on the Landscape Construction and Development of Guilin in Song Dynasty. J.Housing Science, 12 (2019):66-70. [Google Scholar]
- Kehong H. Historic Waterway Preservation: A Case Study of Guilin’s “ Two Rivers, Four Lakes “ Plan/Huang Kehong. J. Planners, 11 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Dazhi G, Huarui W, and Yiran C. Study on the renewal strategy of the Ring Parks around Hefei City from the perspective of “urban double maintenance”. J.Journal of Qingdao University of Technology, 11 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Xiao W. Analysis on the impact of urban water system transformation on Urban Landscape --Taking Guilin “two rivers and four lakes” project as an example. J.Residential and Real Estate, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Yi Z. Landscape regeneration of urban historical remains. J. Shanxi architecture, 12(2011):16-17. [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.