E3S Web Conf.
Volume 194, 20202020 5th International Conference on Advances in Energy and Environment Research (ICAEER 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Environmental Engineering, Ecological Environment and Urban Construction|
|Published online||15 October 2020|
- H. Wang, Landscape planning and design. 2nd edition, Southeast University Press, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- X.H. Su, Plant landscape planning and design, China Forestry Publishing House, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- J. Meng, Discussion on urban wetland park planning under the concept of ecological planning, Theoretical Research on Urban Construction (Electronic Edition), no.01, 40-41, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- B. Huang, X.M. Liu,S.X. Huang, et al, Research on the Evaluation System of Guanyintang Urban Wetland Park in Bishan County, Landscape Architecture, no.06, 140-143, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- T.R. He, The problems and countermeasures in the utilization of wetland resources in Chongqing, Journal of Chongqing Normal University (Natural Science Edition), no.02, 60-63, (2002). [Google Scholar]
- X.C. Guo, L.R. Zeng, Viewing the Concept and Principles of Ecological Design from the Landscape Design of Urban Wetland Parks: Taking Chongqing Bishan Guanyintang Wetland Park as an example, Ecology and Economics, 30(05), 196-199, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- L. Cai, Guanyintang wetland park integrating “ecology + culture + ancient architecture”, April-2020. http://www.chinavalue.net/Finance/Blog/2020-4-18/1857939.aspx. [Google Scholar]
- B. Huang, T. Chen, X.M. Liu, et al, Biodiversity Evaluation and Protection Countermeasures of Guanyintang Urban Wetland Park in Bishan County, Journal of Hunan Agricultural University(Natural Science Edition), 40(01), 37-42, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Y.S. Xie, Considerations on the construction of urban ecological wetland parks based on the construction of ecological civilization, Southern Agricultural Machinery, 50(02), 240, (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.