E3S Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20204th European Conference on Unsaturated Soils (E-UNSAT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Field Studies and Engineering Applications|
|Published online||16 October 2020|
- A. M Ridley, K. Dineen, J. B. Burland, P. R. Vaughan. Soil matrix suction: some examples of its measurement and application in geotechnical engineering. Géotechnique 53, No. 2, 241–253 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tarantino, S. Tombolato. ‘Coupling of hydraulic and mechanical behaviour in unsaturated compacted clay’, Géotechnique 55(4), 307-317 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tarantino. A water retention model for deformable soils. Géotechnique 59, No. 9, 751–762 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Tsiampousi, L. Zdravkovic, D. M. Potts. “A three-dimensional hysteretic soil-water retention curve, Géotechnique 63 (2), 155-164, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Devices. WP4C Dewpoint potentiometer, operator’s manual. Decagon Devices Inc, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- D. G. Fredlund, H. Rahardjo, M. D. Fredlund. Unsaturated soil mechanics in engineering practice. HobokenNJ, USA: John Wiley & Sons (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Romero, G. Della Vecchia, C. Jommi. An insight into the water retention properties of compacted clayey soils. Géotechnique 61, No. 4, 313–328 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. A. M. Marinho. Shrinkage behaviour of some plastic soils., PhD thesis, Imperial College London (University of London), UK (1994) [Google Scholar]
- G. Fredlund, Delwyn, R. Norbert Morgenstern. “Stress state variables for unsaturated soils.” Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering 103, no. ASCE 12919 (1977). [Google Scholar]
- G. L. Wheeler, E. W. Trotter, I. W. Dawes, C. M. Grant. ‘Coupling of the transcriptional regulation of glutathione biosynthesis to the availability of glutathione and methionine via the met4 and yap1 transcription factors’, Journal of Biological Chemistry 278(50), 49920-49928 (2003). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. J. B Bronswijk. Modeling of water balance, cracking and subsidence of clay soils. J. Hydrol. 97, No. 3–4, 199–212 (1988). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.M.A. Al Haj, J. R Standing. Mechanical response of two plastic clay soils from Sudan. Géotechnique 65, No.4, 258–273, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.M.A. Al Haj, J. R Standing. Soil water retention curves representing two tropical clay soils from Sudan. Géotechnique 66, No. 1, 71–84 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.M.A. Al Haj. Mechanical response of two plastic clay soils from Sudan. PhD thesis, Imperial College London, UK (2014). [Google Scholar]
- M. T. van Genuchten. A closed-form equation for predicting the hydraulic conductivity of unsaturated soils. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 44, No. 5, 892–898 (1980). [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Chandler, C. I. Gutierrez. The filter paper method of suction measurement. Géotechnique 36, No.2, 265–268, (1986). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.