E3S Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20204th European Conference on Unsaturated Soils (E-UNSAT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Experimental Evidence and Techniques|
|Published online||16 October 2020|
- R.M. Davidson. Molecular structure of coal. Coal Science. 1982. [Google Scholar]
- W.R. Grimes. The Physical Structure of Coal. Coal Science. 1982. [Google Scholar]
- J. Karas, R.J. Pugmire, W.R. Woolfenden, D.M. Grant, S. Blair. Comparison of Physical and Chemical Properties of Maceral Groups Separated By Density Gradient Centrifugation. International Journal of Coal Geology 5, 315 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Gutierrez-Rodriguez, R.J. Purcell, F.F. Aplan. Estimating the hydrophobicity of coal. Colloids and Surfaces 12, 1 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kaji, Y. Muranaka, H. Miyadera, Y. Hishinuma. Effect of Electrolyte on the Rheological Properties of Coal-Water Mixtures. 33, 11 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- N. Wang, M. Sasaki, T. Yoshida, T. Kotanigawa. Estimation of coal hydrophilicity by flow microcalorimetry. 1998 [Google Scholar]
- B.J. Arnold, F.F. Aplan. The hydrophobicity of coal macerals. Fuel 68, 651 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.K. Parekh, F.F. Aplan. The critical surface tension of wetting of coal. Recent Developments in Separation Science: Volume 4. West Palm Beach, FL, FL: CRC Press, 1978: 107–13. [Google Scholar]
- E. Jorjani, S. Esmaeili, M.T. Khorami. The effect of particle size on coal maceral group’s separation using flotation. Fuel 114, 10 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.F. Ethington. Interfacial contact angle measurements of water, mercury, organic liquids on quartz, calcite, montmorillonite. Construction and Building Materials 583 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, O. Buzzi. Use of hand-spray plaster as a coating for soil bulk volume measurement. Geotechnical Testing Journal 37, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hajnos, A. Calka, G. Jozefaciuk. Wettability of mineral soils. Geoderma 206, 63 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- R.G. Shepherd. Correlations of Permeability and Grain Size. Groundwater 27, 633 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.