E3S Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20204th European Conference on Unsaturated Soils (E-UNSAT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Experimental Evidence and Techniques|
|Published online||16 October 2020|
- H. Nahlawi, J.K. Kodikara. Laboratory experiments on desiccation cracking of thin soil layers. Geotech. Geol. Eng. 24 (6), 1641–1664 (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Tang, B. Shi, C. Liu, W.B. Suo, L. Gao. Experimental characterization of shrinkage and desiccation cracking in thin clay layer. Appl. Clay Sci. 52 (1–2), 69–77 (2011b). [Google Scholar]
- U. Chaduvula, B.V.S. Viswanadham, J.K. Kodikara A study on desiccation cracking behavior of polyester fiber-reinforced expansive clay. Applied Clay Science 142 163-172 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- R. Rodríguez, M. Sánchez, A. Ledesma, A. Lloret. Experimental and numerical analysis of desiccation of a mining waste. Can. Geotech. J. 44, 644–658. (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.R. Lakshmikanta. Experimental and theoretical analysis of cracking in drying soils. PhD Dissertation. Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya, Barcelona (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J.H. Li, L.M. Zhang. Study of desiccation crack initiation and development at ground surface. Eng. Geol., 123(21): p. 347–358 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- A. Atique, M. Sanchez. Analysis of cracking behavior of drying soil. 2nd International Coonference on Environmental Science and Technology. IPCBEE vol. 6, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Tang, Y.J. Cui, A.M. Tang, B. Shi. Experiment evidence on the temperature dependence of desiccation cracking behavior of clayey soils. Eng. Geol. 114 (3–4), 261–266 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- C.S.Tang, Y.J Cui, B. Shi, A.M. Tang, C. Liu. Desiccation and cracking behaviour of clay layer from slurry state under wetting–drying cycles. Geoderma 166 (1), 111–118 (2011a) [Google Scholar]
- C.S. Tang, C. Zhu, T. Leng, B. Shi, Q. Cheng, H. Zeng. Three-dimensional characterization of desiccation cracking behaviour of compacted clayey soil using X-ray computed tomography. Eng. Geol. 255, 1-10 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sanchez, A. Atique, S. Kim, E. Romero, M. Zielinski. Exploring desiccation cracks in soils using a 2d profile laser device. Acta Geotechnica 8: 583-596 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- R. Auvray, S. Rosin-Paumier, A. Abdallah, F. Masrouri. Quantification of soft soil cracking during suction cycles by image processing. European Journal of Environmental and Civil Engineering 18 (1): 11–32 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Sanchez, O.L. Manzoli, L.J.N. Guimarães. Modeling 3-D desiccation soil crack networks using a mesh fragmentation technique. Computer and Geotechnics 62 (2014) 27-39 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ammour, B. Bouhanna. Contribution a l’etude de la fissuration des argiles. Master em Génie civil.Université de Tlemcen, 96p (2016). [Google Scholar]
- J.M. Fleureau, X. Wei, L. Ighil-Ameur, M. Hattab, K.V. Bicalho. Experimental study of the cracking mechanisms of clay during drying. Proceedings of the 15th Pan-American Conference on Soil Mechanics and Geotechnical Engineering, Buenos Aires, Argentina. pp.2101-2108 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- M. Julina, T. Thyagaraj. Quantification of desiccation cracks using x-ray tomography for tracing shrinkage path of compacted expansive soil. Acta Geotcnica (2019) 14: 35-56 (2019). [Google Scholar]
- Bataxi, X. Chen, Z. Yu, H. Wang, C. Bil. Strain monitoring on damaged composite laminates using digital image correlation. Procedia Eng., vol. 99, pp. 353–360, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N. McCormick, J. Lord. Digital image correlation. Materials Today 13, no. 12, pp. 52–54, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.