E3S Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20204th European Conference on Unsaturated Soils (E-UNSAT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Experimental Evidence and Techniques|
|Published online||16 October 2020|
- W.J.M. Rankine, II. On the stability of loose earth. Philosophical transactions of the Royal Society of London, 147, pp.9-27 (1857) [Google Scholar]
- C.A. Coulomb. An attempt to apply the rules of maxima and minima to several problems of stability related to architecture. Mémoires de l’Académie Royale des Sciences, 7, pp.343-382, (1776) [Google Scholar]
- D.E. Pufahl, D.G. Fredlund, and H. Rahardjo. Lateral earth pressures in expansive clay soils. Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 20(2), pp.228-241. (1983) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Lu, W. J. Likos, Unsaturated Soil Mechanics. Wiley, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- F. Vahedifard, B. A. Leshchinsky, K. Mortezaei, N. Lu, Active earth pressures for unsaturated retaining structures. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 141.11, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Vo, H. Taiebat, A.R. Russell, Interaction of a rotating rigid retaining wall with an unsaturated soil in experiments. Géotechnique, 66(5), pp.366-377 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.L. Bransby, and I.A. Smith, Side friction in model retaining-wall experiments. Journal of Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering, 101(7) pp.615-632 (1975). [Google Scholar]
- A. Tarantino, L. Mongiovì, Design and construction of a tensiometer for direct measurement of matric suction. Proceedings 3rd International Conference on Unsaturated Soils, pp 319-324, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- W.B. Haines, Studies in the physical properties of soil. V. The hysteresis effect in capillary properties, and the modes of moisture distribution associated therewith. The Journal of Agricultural Science, 20(1), pp.97-116 (1930). [Google Scholar]
- M. Van Genuchten, A closed-form equation for predicting the hydraulic conductivity of un-saturated soils. Soil science society of America journal, 44(5), pp. 892-898 (1980) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.J. Taylor, R. Gurka, G.A. Kopp, and A. Liberzon, 2010. Long-duration time-resolved PIV to study unsteady aerodynamics. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 59(12), pp.3262-3269. [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Michalowski, Coefficient of earth pressure at rest. Journal of geotechnical and geoenvironmental engineering, 131(11), pp.1429-1433 (2005). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.