E3S Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20204th European Conference on Unsaturated Soils (E-UNSAT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Experimental Evidence and Techniques|
|Published online||16 October 2020|
- A. Sawicki, W. Swidzinski, International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 13 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- O.C. Zienkiewicz, C.T. Chang, E. Hinton, International Journal for Numerical and Analytical Methods in Geomechanics 2 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- W.D.L. Finn, Dynamic response analyses of saturated sands (In: Soil Mechanics–Transient and Cyclic Loads, Wiley, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- P.K. Peralta, Investigations on the behavior of large diameter piles under long-term lateral cyclic loading in cohesionless soil. PhD thesis, Leibnitz Universität Hannover, Hannover, Germany (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shajarati, K.W. Sørensen, S.K. Nielsen, LB. Ibsen, Behaviour of cohesionless soils during cyclic loading. DCE Technical Memorandum, No. 14, Department of Civil Engineering, Aalborg University, Aalborg, Denmark (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Goldscheider, Shakedown and incremental collapse of structures in dry sand bodies (Proceedings of Dynamical Methods in Soil and Rock Mechanics, 2. Plastic and Long-Term Effects in Soils, Balkema, Rotterdam, Netherlands, 1978) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.