E3S Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20204th European Conference on Unsaturated Soils (E-UNSAT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Experimental Evidence and Techniques|
|Published online||16 October 2020|
- A. K. Gupta, Effects of particle size and confining pressure on breakage factor of rockfill materials using medium triaxial test, J. of Rock Mechanics and Geotech. Engrg., 8, 3, 378-388 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Fumagalli, Tests on cohesionless materials for rockfill dams, J. of the Soil Mechanics and Foundations Division, ASCE, 95, 1, 313-332 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- N. D. Marachi, C. K. Chan, H. B. Seed, J. M. Duncan, Strength and deformation characteristics of rockfill materials, Dep. of Civil Engrg., Report No. TE-69-5. University of California (1969) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Marsal, Mechanical properties of rockfill. Embankment Dam Engineering, Casagrande Volume, Wiley, New York, 109-200 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Pestana, A. J. Whittle, Compression model for cohesionless soils, Géotechnique, 45, 4, 611-631 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. F. Sowers, R. C. Williams, T. S. Wallace, Compressibility of broken rock and settlement of rockfills, Proc. of 6th ICSMFE. Montreal, 2, 561-565 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- E. S. Nobari, J. M. Duncan, Effect of reservoir filling on stresses and movements in earth and rockfill dams, Dep. of Civil Engrg., Report No. TE-72-1, University of California (1972) [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Oldecop, E. E. Alonso, A model for rockfill compressibility, Géotechnique, 51, 2, 127-140 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. A. Oldecop, E. E. Alonso, Theoretical investigation of the time-dependent behavior of rockfill, Géotechnique, 57, 3, 289-301 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. R. McDowell, M. D. Bolton, On the micromechanics of crushable aggregates, Géotechnique, 48, 5, 667-679 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lirer, A. Flora, M. V. Nicotera, Some remarks on the coefficient of earth pressure at rest in compacted sandy gravel, Acta Geotechinica, 6, 1, 1-12 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Jaeger, Failure of rocks under tensile conditions, Int. J. Rock. Min. Sci., 4, 219-227 (1967) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Billiam, Some aspects of the behaviour of granular material at high pressures, Proc. of Roscoe Memorial Symposium on Stress-Strain Behaviour of Soils, Cambridge University, 69-80 (1967) [Google Scholar]
- D. M. Lee, The angles of friction of granular fills, Ph.D. dissertation, University of Cambridge (1992) [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Marsal, Large scale testing of rockfill materials, J. SMFE, ASCE, 93, 2, 27-43 (1967) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.