E3S Web Conf.
Volume 195, 20204th European Conference on Unsaturated Soils (E-UNSAT 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Experimental Evidence and Techniques|
|Published online||16 October 2020|
- D. G. Fredlund, H. Rahardjo, Chapter 4, Measurement of Soil Suction, Soil Mechanics for Un-saturated Soils, A Wiley-Interscience Publication, JOHN WILEY & SONS, INC, 64-106 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- A. W. Bishop, Creep characteristics of two undisturbed clays, Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Soil mechanics, Mexico, 1, 29-37 (1969). [Google Scholar]
- X. L. Lai, S. M. Wang, W. M. Ye, Y. Y. Cui, Experimental investigation on the creep behavior of an unsaturated clay, Canadian Geotechnical Journal, 51, 6, 621-628 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Nishimura, J. Koseki, Accumulated vertical strain without confining pressure for compacted bentonite due to hydration effort, The 8th International Congress on Environmental Geotechnics, 2, 414-420 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- P. Habasimbi, T. Nishimura, Comparison of soil– water characteristic curves in one-dimensional and isotropic stress conditions, Soil system MDPI, Open Access Journal, 2, 43, (https://www.mdpi.com/2571-8789/2/3/43) [Google Scholar]
- C. W. W. Ng, L. T. Zhan, Y. J. Cui, A new simple system for measuring volume changes in unsaturated soils, Canadian. Geotechnical Journal, 39, 757-764 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, J. Koseki, T. Nishimura, SWCC measurement of two types of iron ores, Proc. 6th Int. Conf. on unsaturated soils, Unsat2014, Sydney, 973-979 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, T. Sato, J. Koseki, G. Chiaro, J. Tan Tian, J. A system to measure volume change of unsaturated soils in undrained cyclic triaxial tests, Geotechnical Testing Journal, 39, 4, 532-542 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Nishimura, J. Koseki, D. G. Fredlund, H. Rahardjo, Microporous membrane technology for measurement of soil-water characteristic curve. Geotechnical Testing Journal, 35, 201-208 (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.