E3S Web Conf.
Volume 197, 202075th National ATI Congress – #7 Clean Energy for all (ATI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Buildings and Industry|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- Shen C., Zhao K., Ge J., Zhou Q., “Analysis of Building Energy Consumption in a Hospital in the Hot Summer and Cold Winter Area”, Energy Procedia, 158 (2019) pp. 3735-3740, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. J. Eckelman, J. Sherman, “Environmental Impacts of the U.S. Health Care System and Effects on Public Health”, PLOS ONE 11(6): e0157014, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Garcia-Sanz-Calcedo J., Gòmez-Chaparro M., Sanchez-Barroso G., “Electrical and thermal energy in private hospitals: Consumption indicators focused on healthcare activity”, Sustainable Cities and Society, 47 (2019) 101-482, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stockwell R.E., Ballard E.L., O’Rourke P., Knibbs L.D., Morawska L., Bell S.C., “Indoor hospital air and the impact of ventilation on bioaerosols: a systematic review”, Hospital Infection 103(2), pp. 175-184, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Skoog J., Fransson N., Jagemar L., “Thermal environment in Swedish hospitals. Summer and winter measurements”, Energy and Building 37 (2005), pp. 872-877. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Viloria A., Osal W., Vàsquez C., Gonzàlez C., Varela N., Gaitàn-Angulo M., “Energy Efficiency Index of Ambulatories and Hospitals”, Intern. Journal of Control Theory and Applications, Vol. 9, pp. 59-64, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Hu S.C., Chen J.D., Chuah Y.K., “Energy Cost and Consumption in a Large Acute Hospital”. International Journal on Architectural Science, Vol. 5, N.1, p. 11-19, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Renedo C.J., Ortiz A., Manana M., Silio D., Perez S., “Study of different cogeneration alternatives for a Spanish hospital center”, Energy and Buildings 38 (5) (2006), pp. 484–490, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Congradac V., Prebiracevic B., Jorgovanovic N., Stanisic D., “Assessing the energy consumption for heating and cooling in hospitals”, Energy and Buildings 48 (2012), pp. 146–154, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gonzàlez A., Garcìa-Sanz-Calcedo J., Rodrìguez Salgado D., “A quantitative analysis of final energy consumption in hospitals in Spain”, Sustainable Cities and Society 36 (2018) pp. 169-175, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Nematchoua M.K., Yvon A., Omer K., Asadi, S., Choudhary R., Reiter S., “Impact of climate change on demands for heating and cooling energy in hospitals: An in-depth case study of six islands located in the Indian Ocean region”, Sustainable Cities and Society 44 (2019), pp. 629-645, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lomas J.K., Giridharan R., “Thermal comfort standards, measured internal temperatures and thermal resilience to climate change of free-running buildings: a case-study of hospital wards”, Building and Environment 55 (2012), pp. 57–72, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lomas K.J., Giridharan R., Short C.A., Fair A.J., “Resilience of ‘Nightingale’ hospital wards in a changing climate”, Building Services Engineering Research and Technology 33 (1) (2012), pp. 81-103, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rohde T., Martinez R., “Equipment and energy usage in a large teaching hospital in Norway”, Journal of Healthcare Engineering 2015, Vol. 6, pp. 419–434, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Christiansen N., Kaltschmitt M., Dzukowski F., Isensee F., “Electricity consumption of medical plug loads in hospital laboratories: Identification, evaluation, prediction and verification”, Energy and Buildings 107 (2015), pp. 392-406, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.