E3S Web Conf.
Volume 197, 202075th National ATI Congress – #7 Clean Energy for all (ATI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Buildings and Industry|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- European Commission 2018 A Clean Planet for all A European strategic long-term vision for a prosperous, modern, competitive and climate neutral economy [Google Scholar]
- Hausladen G and Tucci F 2017 Technological culture, the environment and energy: The outlook for research and experimentation TECHNE 13 63–71 [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat 2017 Database Eurostat risk poverty Soc. exclusion [Google Scholar]
- Nastasi B 2019 Hydrogen policy, market, and R&D projects Solar Hydrogen Production: Processes, Systems and Technologies (Elsevier) pp 31–44 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mancini F and Nastasi B 2020 Solar Energy Data Analytics: PV Deployment and Land Use Energies 13 417 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- de Santoli L, Mancini F and Astiaso Garcia D 2019 A GIS-based model to assess electric energy consumptions and usable renewable energy potential in Lazio region at municipality scale Sustain. Cities Soc. 46 101-413 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mazzoni S, Ooi S, Nastasi B and Romagnoli A 2019 Energy storage technologies as technoeconomic parameters for master-planning and optimal dispatch in smart multi energy systems Appl. Energy 254 113-682 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mancini and Lo Basso 2020 How Climate Change Affects the Building Energy Consumptions Due to Cooling, Heating, and Electricity Demands of Italian Residential Sector Energies 13 410 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- de Santoli L, Lo Basso G, Astiaso Garcia D, Piras G and Spiridigliozzi G 2019 Dynamic Simulation Model of Trans-Critical Carbon Dioxide Heat Pump Application for Boosting Low Temperature Distribution Networks in Dwellings Energies 12 484 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Roversi R, Cumo F, D’Angelo A, Pennacchia E and Piras G 2017 Feasibility of municipal waste reuse for building envelopes for near zero-energy buildings WIT Trans. Ecol. Environ. 224 115–25 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Piras G, Pennacchia E, Barbanera F and Cinquepalmi F 2017 The use of local materials for lowenergy service buildings in touristic island: The case study of Favignana island 2017 IEEE International Conference on Environment and Electrical Engineering and 2017 IEEE Industrial and Commercial Power Systems Europe (EEEIC / I&CPS Europe) (IEEE) pp 1–4 [Google Scholar]
- Mancini F, Nardecchia F, Groppi D, Ruperto F and Romeo C 2020 Indoor Environmental Quality Analysis for Optimizing Energy Consumptions Varying Air Ventilation Rates Sustainability 12 482 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mancini F, Lo Basso G and de Santoli L 2019 Energy Use in Residential Buildings: Impact of Building Automation Control Systems on Energy Performance and Flexibility Energies 2019, Vol. 12, Page 2896 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- de Santoli L, Mancini F and Basso G L G Lo 2019 Analysis on the potential of an energy aggregator for domestic users in the Italian electricity system AIP Conference Proceedings vol 2191 p 020062 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- de Santoli L, Mancini F, Nastasi B and Ridolfi S 2017 Energy retrofitting of dwellings from the 40’s in Borgata Trullo Rome Energy Procedia 133 281–9 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mancini F, Salvo S and Piacentini V 2016 Issues of Energy Retrofitting of a Modern Public Housing Estates: The “Giorgio Morandi” Complex at Tor Sapienza, Rome, 1975-1979 Energy Procedia vol 101 pp 1111–8 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Battisti A and Tucci F 2014 Technological energy and environmental refurbishment of historical Italian libraries Techne J. Technol. Archit. Environ. 0 90–108 [Google Scholar]
- Battisti A 2016 Guidelines for energy efficiency in the cultural heritage TECHNE J. Technol. Archit. Environ. 12 65–73 [Google Scholar]
- Cumo F, Curreli F R, Pennacchia E, Piras G and Roversi R 2017 Enhancing the urban quality of life: A case study of a coastal city in the metropolitan area of Rome WIT Trans. Built Environ. 170 127–37 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Piras G, Pini F and Astiaso Garcia D 2019 Correlations of PM10 concentrations in urban areas with vehicle fleet development, rain precipitation and diesel fuel sales Atmos. Pollut. Res. [Google Scholar]
- Astiaso Garcia D, Cumo F, Pennacchia E, Stefanini Pennucci V, Piras G, De Notti V and Roversi R 2017 Assessment of a urban sustainability and life quality index for elderly Int. J. Sustain. Dev. Plan. 12 908–21 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mancini F, Lo Basso G and De Santoli L 2019 Energy Use in Residential Buildings: Characterisation for Identifying Flexible Loads by Means of a Questionnaire Survey Energies 2019, Vol. 12, Page 2055 [Google Scholar]
- Manfren M and Nastasi B 2020 Parametric Performance Analysis and Energy Model Calibration Workflow Integration—A Scalable Approach for Buildings Energies 13 621 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mancini F and Nastasi B 2019 Energy retrofitting effects on the energy flexibility of dwellings Energies 12 17 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.