E3S Web Conf.
Volume 197, 202075th National ATI Congress – #7 Clean Energy for all (ATI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in Buildings and Industry|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- EN ISO 52016-1. Energy performance of buildings Energy needs for heating and cooling, internal temperatures and sensible and latent heat loads Part 1: Calculation procedures. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- EN ISO 13790. Energy performance of buildings Calculation of energy use for space heating and cooling (ISO 13790:2008) [Google Scholar]
- I. Ballarini, E. Primo, V. Corrado, “On the limits of the quasi-steady-state method to predict the energy performance of low-energy buildings”, Thermal Science, 22 (2018), S1117-S1127. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Jokisalo, J. Kurnitski, Performance of EN ISO 13790 utilisation factor heat demand calculation method in a cold climate, Energy and Buildings, 39 (2007), pp. 236-247 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Corrado, E. Fabrizio, Assessment of building cooling energy need through a quasisteady state model: Simplified correlation for gain-loss mismatch, Energy and Buildings, 39 (2007), pp. 569-579 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Gasparella, G. Pernigotto, Comparison Of Quasi-Steady State And Dynamic Simulation Approaches For The Calculation Of Building Energy Needs: Thermal Losses, Proceedings, International High Performance Buildings Conference, Purdue, In., USA, 2012, paper 88 [Google Scholar]
- G. Kokogiannakis, P. Strachan, J. Clarke, “Comparison of the simplified methods of the ISO 13790 standard and detailed modelling programs in a regulatory context”, Journal of Building Performance Simulation, 1 (2008), 209-219. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Corrado et al., Verification of the new Ministerial Decree about minimum requirements for the energy performance of buildings, Energy Procedia, 101 (2016), pp. 200-207 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Beccali et al., Simplified models for building cooling energy requirement, Proceedings, 7th International IBPSA Conference, Building Simulation, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, 2001, pp. 295-302 [Google Scholar]
- P. Michalak, “The simple hourly method of EN ISO 13790 standard in Matlab/Simulink: A comparative study for the climatic conditions of Poland”, Energy, 75 (2014), 568-578. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Atmaca, E. Kalaycioglu, Z. Yilmaz, “Evaluation of the heating & cooling energy demand of a case residential building by comparing the national calculation methodology of Turkey and EnergyPlus through thermal capacity calculations”, Technical Report, 2011, Energy Systems Laboratory, Texas A&M University. [Google Scholar]
- A. Costantino, I. Ballarini, E. Fabrizio, “Comparison between simplified and detailed methods for the calculation of heating and cooling energy needs of livestock housing: a case study”, Proceedings of 3rd IBPSA Conference Italy, 8-10 February 2017, Bolzano (Italia). [Google Scholar]
- I. Ballarini, A. Costantino, E. Fabrizio, V. Corrado, “The Dynamic Model of EN ISO 52016-1 for the Energy Assessment of Buildings Compared to Simplified and Detailed Simulation Methods”, Proceedings of 16th IBPSA Building Simulation Conference BS2019, 2-4 September 2019, Roma (Italia). [Google Scholar]
- V. Siva Kamaraj “Dynamic building modelling using an extensive RC network according to ISO 52016: numerical implementation and testing.” (2018). [Google Scholar]
- EN ISO 15217-1. Energy performance of buildings Methods for expressing energy performance and for energy certification of buildings [Google Scholar]
- UNI EN ISO 16798-1. Energy performance of buildings Ventilation for buildings Part 1: Indoor environmental input parameters for design and assessment of energy performance of buildings addressing indoor air quality, thermal environment, lighting and acoustics Module M1-6 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- EN ISO 52016-2. Energy performance of buildings Energy needs for heating and cooling, internal temperatures and sensible and latent heat loads Part 2: Explanation and justification of ISO 52016-1 and ISO 52017-1. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Angelotti, M. Ballabio, L. Mazzarella, C. Cornaro, G. Parente, F. Frasca, A. Prada, P. Baggio, I. Ballarini, G. De Luca, V. Corrado, “Dynamic simulation of existing buildings: considerations on the model calibration”, proceedings from BS2019 16th Int. Building Simulation Conference. Roma, Italy (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.