E3S Web Conf.
Volume 197, 202075th National ATI Congress – #7 Clean Energy for all (ATI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and IEQ Systems|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- European Commission, The Energy Performance of Buildings Directive, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- V. Corrado, I. Ballarini, S. Paduos, E. Primo, “Refurbishment of the residential building stock toward the nearly-zero energy target through the application of the building typology,” Energy Procedia, vol. 101, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Arif, M. Katafygiotou, A. Mazroei, A. Kaushik, E. Elsarrag. Impact of indoor environmental quality on occupant well-being and comfort: A review of the literature. Int. J. Sustainable Built Environ. 5, 1 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Al Horr Y, Arif M, Kaushik A, Mazroei A, Katafygiotou M, Elsarrag E. Occupant productivity and office indoor environment quality: A review of the literature. Building and Environment (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Danza L, Barozzi B, Belussi L, Meroni I, Salamone F. Assessment of the Performance of a Ventilated Window Coupled with a Heat Recovery Unit through the Co-Heating Test. Buildings, 6(1) (2016). [Google Scholar]
- M. Ortiz, L. Itard, P.M. Bluyssen. Indoor Environmental Quality related risk factors with energy-efficient retrofitting of housing: a literature review. Energy and Build. 221 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Terkaj, W., Danza, L., Devitofrancesco, A., Gagliardo, S., Ghellere, M., Giannini, F., Monti, M., Pedrielli, G., Sacco, M., Salamone, F. A semantic framework for sustainable factories. Procedia CIRP, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Belussi L. Danza, L., Meroni I., Salamone F., Ragazzi F., Mililli, M. Energy performance of buildings: A study of the differences between assessment methods. In Energy Consumption: Impacts of Human Activity, Current and Future Challenges, Environmental and Socio-Economic Effects; Nova Science Publishers: New York, NY, USA, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- K. Fabbri, L. Tronchin, L. Indoor environmental quality in low energy buildings. Energy Proc., 78 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N. Jain, E. Burman, C. Robertson, S. Stamp, C. Shrubsole, F. Aletta, F., E. Barrett, T. Oberman, J. Kang, P. Raynham, D. Mumovic, M. Davies. Building performance evaluation: Balancing energy and indoor environmental quality in a UK school building. Build. Serv. Eng. Res. Technol. 41, 3 (2020). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Wei, P. Wargocki, J. Zirngibl, J. Bendžalová, C. Mandin. Review of parameters used to assess the quality of the indoor environment in Green Building certification schemes for offices and hotels. Energy Build. 209 (2020). [Google Scholar]
- Humphreys. Quantifying occupant comfort: are combined indices of the indoor environment practicable? Build Res Inf [Internet]. Available from: https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/09613210500161950. (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Heinzerling D, Schiavon S, Webster T, Arens E. Indoor environmental quality assessment models: A literature review and a proposed weighting and classification scheme. Building and Environment 70 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Danza L, Belussi L, Ghellere M, Salamone F, Scrosati C, Scamoni F, et al. Design and testing of I-ZEB, a zero energy laboratory for the integrated evaluation of the performance of building components and HVAC systems. In: IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.