E3S Web Conf.
Volume 197, 202075th National ATI Congress – #7 Clean Energy for all (ATI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- B.J. Brelje, J.R.R Martins, A. Electric, Hybrid, and turboelectric fixed-wind aircraft: A review of concepts, models and design approaches. Prog. Aerosp. Sci., 104, 1–19 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Gurevich, A. Lukovnikov, A. Gulienko, V. Zakharchenko, I. Kovalenko, P. Suntsov, Analysis of Possibilities to Apply Electric Technologies for Helicopter Propulsion System. In Proceedings of the 29th Congress of the International Council of the Aeronautical Sciences (ICAS 2014), St. Petersburg, Russia, 7–12 September 2014; Volume 4, pp. 2864–2869 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Avanzini, A. Carlà, T. Donateo, Fuel consumption of rotorcrafts and potentiality for hybrid electric power systems. Energy Convers. Manag, 164, 429–442, doi:10.1016/j.enconman.2018.03.016(2016) [Google Scholar]
- Uber Elevate, Fast-Forwarding to a Future of On-Demand Urban Air Transporation, October 27, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Donateo, A. Ficarella, A Modeling Approach for the Effect of Battery Aging on the Performance of a Hybrid Electric Rotorcraft for Urban Air-Mobility. Aerospace, 7, 56 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Ballin, A High Fidelity Real-Time Simulation of a Small Turboshaft Engine, Nasa Technical Memorandum 10991, (1988) [Google Scholar]
- W.W.P.J. van Oosterhout, P. C. A. van Gool, Development of the generic thermodynamic Turboshaft Engine Real-Time Simulation (TERTS) model, Memorandum M-790, Technical Report (1996) [Google Scholar]
- C.L. De Pascalis, T. Donateo, A. Ficarella, A scalable model for design and control of turboprop engines for advanced propulsion systems”, AIP Conference Proceedings 2191, 020061 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. Panov, GasTurboLib: Simulink Library for Gas Turbine Engine Modelling, Proceedings of ASME Turbo Expo 2009: Power for Land, Sea and Air, GT2009, June 8-12, Orlando, Florida, USA (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wang, Y.G. Li, B.Y. Yang, Transient performance simulation of aircraft engine integrated with fuel and control systems, Applied Thermal Engineering, 114, 1029-1037, (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Visser WP, Broomhead MJ. GSP, a generic object-oriented gas turbine simulation environment. In: ASME turbo expo 2000: power for land, sea, and air. American Society of Mechanical Engineers; p. V001T01A2VT01A2 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- W. P. J. Visser. “Generic Analysis Methods for Gas Turbine Engine Performance”. PhD thesis. Delft University of Technology (2015) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.gspteam.com/GSPsupport/OnlineHelp/Consulted on 13 June 2020. [Google Scholar]
- L. Guzzella, A. Sciarretta, Vehicle Propulsion Systems: Introduction to Modeling and Optimization; Springer: Berlin, Germany (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.