E3S Web Conf.
Volume 197, 202075th National ATI Congress – #7 Clean Energy for all (ATI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Heat Transfer and Fluid Dynamics|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- European Commission DG Climate Action: 2030 framework for climate and energy policies, 14 April 2014 [Google Scholar]
- The ETN Hydrogen Gas Turbines report The path towards a zero-carbon gas turbine, January 2020 [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency Global Energy & CO2 Status Report 2019, Paris, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- R. Dones and T. Heck and Hirschberg Stefan, Encyclopedia of Energy 3, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- IPCC Working Group III – Mitigation of Climate Change, Annex II Metrics and Methodology A.II.9.3 (Lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions) pp. 1306–1308. [Google Scholar]
- L. Langston, Mechanical Engineering 141, 52, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Stylianidis and U. Azimov and M. Birkett, Energies 12, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Sayre and N. Lallemant and J. Dugue and R. Weber Scaling Characteristics of the Aerodynamics and Low NOx Properties of Industrial Natural Gas Burners Scaling 400 Study. Part 4. 300 kW BERL Test Results. Topical Report, October 1992-December 1993 [Google Scholar]
- T.-C. Adrian Hsieh and Werner J.A. Dahm and James F. Driscoll, Combustion and Flame 114, 54-80 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Yan and G. Yue, Applied Thermal Engineering 94, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Frassoldati and A. Cuoci and T. Faravelli and E. Ranzi and C. Candusso and D. Tolazzi, Simplified kinetic schemes for oxy-fuel combustion, Proceedings of the 1st International Conference on Sustainable Fossil Fuels for Future Energy, Rome, Italy, 6-10 July 2009. [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Fluent User’s Guide v17.1, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- S.R. Turns, An Introduction to Combustion: Concepts and Applications (McGraw-Hill, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- H.K. Versteeg and W. Malalasekera, An Introduction to Computational Fluid Dynamics: The Finite Volume Approach (Longman Scientific & Technical, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- R. Pember and P. Colella and L. Howell and A. Almgren and J. Bell and W. Crutchfield and V. Beckner and K. Kaufman and W. Fivel and J. Jessee, The Modeling of a Laboratory Natural Gas-Fired Furnace with a Higher-Order Projection Method for Unsteady Combustion, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- X. Chen and M. Lorra and D. Yeates and C. Jian, A Simulation Study of the BERL Combustor, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- G.P. Smith and D.M. Golden and M. Frenklach and N.W. Moriarty and B. Eiteneer and M. Goldenberg and C.T. Bowman and R.K. Hanson and S. Song and W. C. GardinerJr. and V.V. Lissianski and Z. Qin, GriMech 3.0, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- Centre Européen de Recherche et de Formation Avancée en Calcul Scientifique CER-FACS https://www.cerfacs.fr/cantera/mechanisms/meth.php [Google Scholar]
- E. Gimeno-Escobedo and A. Cubero and J. S. Ochoa and N. Fueyo, International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 44, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Fukuda and Y. Dozono, Journal of Propulsion and Power, 16, (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. Soufi and T. Fujii and K. Sugimoto and H. Asano, International Journal of Exergy, 44, (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.