E3S Web Conf.
Volume 197, 202075th National ATI Congress – #7 Clean Energy for all (ATI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Heat Transfer and Fluid Dynamics|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- R. Kehlhofer, B. Rukes, Hannemann F., Stirnimann F. (2009) “Combined-Cycle Gas & Steam Turbine Power Plants”, PennWell Corp; (3rd ed.) [Google Scholar]
- Brummel H.G., LeMieux D.H., Voigt M., Zombo P.J., 2005, “Online Monitoring of Gas Turbine Power Plants”, Siemens Power Generation 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Otake et al, Method of monitoring condenser performance and system therefor, Patent US 4390058 [Google Scholar]
- X. Li et al, A data-driven model for the air-cooling condenser of thermal power plants based on data reconciliation and support vector regression, Applied Thermal Engineering 129 (2018) 1496–1507 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Sorce, (2010) PhD Thesis, “Monitoring and Diagnosis of Energy Systems” [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, Y. Hu, D. Zeng, W. Wang, Optimization of an air-cooling system and its application to grid stability, Appl. Therm. Eng. 61 (2013) 206–212. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.F. He, Y.P. Dai, J.F. Wang, M.Q. Li, Q.Z. Ma, Performance prediction of an aircooled steam condenser using UDF method, Appl. Therm. Eng. 50 (2013) 1339–1350. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Bracco, O. Caligaris and A. Trucco, Mathematical models of air-cooled condensers for thermoelectric units, Energy and Sustainability II 399 [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Hotchkiss, C.J. Meyer, T.W.V. Backström, Numerical investigation into the effect of cross-flow on the performance of axial flow fans in forced draught aircooled heat exchangers, Appl. Therm. Eng. 26 (2006) 200–208. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Liu, H. Duan, W. Zhao, Numerical investigation of hot air recirculation of aircooled condensers at a large power plant, Appl. Therm. Eng. 29 (2009) 1927–1934. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Yang, X.Z. Du, Y.P. Yang, Wind effect on the thermo-flow performances and its decay characteristics for air-cooled condensers in a power plant, Int. J. Therm. Sci. 53 (2012) 175–187 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ertunc HM, Hosoz M. Artificial neural network analysis of a refrigeration system with an evaporative condenser. Appl Therm Eng 2006;26:627–35. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ertunc HM, Hosoz M. Comparative analysis of an evaporative condenser using artificial neural network and adaptive neuro-fuzzy inference system. Int JRefrig 2008;31:1426–36. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- VGB Guideline Acceptance Test Measurements and Operation Monitoring of Air-Cooled Condensers under Vacuum, 1994 [Google Scholar]
- K Genthner, A. Seiert, A calculation method for condensers in multi-stage evaporators with non condensable, Desahatron, 8 1 (1991) 349-366 [Google Scholar]
- M. Fodslette Moller, A Scaled Conjugate Gradient Algorithm for Fast Supervised Learning, Neural Networks 6 (1993) 525-533 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.