E3S Web Conf.
Volume 197, 202075th National ATI Congress – #7 Clean Energy for all (ATI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||13|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- Abbott, I. H. von Doehnoff, A. E. (1959): Theory of Wing Sections including a Summary of Airfoil data, New York, Dover Publications Inc., pp. ; [Google Scholar]
- Amura, M. et al. (2014): Failure of an helicopter main rotor blade, Procedia Materials Science 3, pp. 726-731; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Björck, A. (1990): Coordinates and Calculations for The FFA-W1-xxx, FFA-W2-xxx ad FFA-W3xxx Series of Airfoil for HAWT, FFA TN 1990-15, pp. 239; [Google Scholar]
- Chandrasekhara, M. S. et al. (1990): Compressibility effects on dynamic stall of oscillating Airfoils, Final Report U.S. Army Research Office 23394-EG, pp. 43; [Google Scholar]
- De Pratti, G.M. et al. (2003): (2003): “Performance decay analysis of new rotor blade profiles for wind turbine operating in offshore environment”, in Wind Engineering, vol. 27, n° 5, pp. 371-379; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dindar, M. et al. (1993): “Nonequilibrium Turbulence Modeling Study on Light Dynamic Stall of a NACA0012 Airfoil”, in J. of Aircraft, vol. 30, N° 3, May-June. 1993, pp. 305-308; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ericsson, L. E. (1980): “Karman Vortex Shedding and the effect of body motion”, in AIAA Journal, Article n° 79-1531R, vol. 18, n° 8, aug. ’80, pp. 935-944; [Google Scholar]
- Ferguson, K. – Thomson, D. (2016): Maneuverability Assessment o a compound helicopter configuration, J. Am. Helicopter Soc. 61, 1-15; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kyusumov, A.N. et al. (2013): Simulation of Flow around Isolated Helicopter Fuselage, EPJ Web of Conferences, 01103 (2013) 45, DOI: 10.1051/epjconf 201/34501103, pp. 7; [Google Scholar]
- Mattioli, E. (1988): Aerodinamica, Torino, Levrotto & Bella Ed., pp. 535; [Google Scholar]
- McAlister, K.W. (1978): Dynamic Stall Experiments on The NACA0012 Airfoil, MASA Tech. Paper 1100, pp. 170: [Google Scholar]
- Orlin, J. W. et al. (1947): “Application of The Analogy between Water Flow with a Free Surface and Two-Dimensional Compressible Gas Flow”, NACA Report n° 875, pp. 18; [Google Scholar]
- O’Rourke, M. J. (1994): “Simulation Model for Tail Rotor Failure”, in J. of Aircraft, vol. 31, N° 1, Jan.-Feb. 1994, pp. 197-205; [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Seddon, J. (1990): Basic Helicopter Aerodynamics, Oxford, BSP Professional Books, pp. 136; [Google Scholar]
- Stupke, S. et al. (2012) : Measurement and Analysis of Vibrations on the Helicopter Structure in Order to Detect Defects of Operating Elements, Scentific Techicanl Review, Vol. 62, N° 1, pp. 58-63; [Google Scholar]
- USAF (2020): Data collection about Combat and SAR-Search and Rescue Helicopter Crashes, in https://www.safety.af.mil/Divisions/Aviation-Safety-Division/Aviation-Statistics; [Google Scholar]
- Wu, M. – Chen, M. (2019): Non linear Modeling and Flight Validation of a Small-Scale Compound Helicopter, in Applied Science, 9, 1087; doi:10.3390/app.9061087, pp. 21. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.