E3S Web Conf.
Volume 197, 202075th National ATI Congress – #7 Clean Energy for all (ATI 2020)
|Number of page(s)||14|
|Published online||22 October 2020|
- M.A. Zaidan, R. Relan, A.R. Mills, R.F. Harrison, Prognostics of Gas Turbine Engine: An Integrated Approach (Exp. Syst. with Applic., Elsevier Ltd, 2015). [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Zaidan, R.F. Harrison, A.R. Mills, P.J. Fleming, Bayesian Hierarchical Models for Aerospace Gas Turbine Engine Prognostics (Exp. Syst. with Applic., Elsevier Ltd, 2014). [Google Scholar]
- K. Salahshoor, M. Kordestani, M.S. Khoshro, Fault Detection And Diagnosis of an Industrial Steam Turbine Using Fusion of SVM (Support Vector Machine) and ANFIS (Adaptive Neuro-Fuzzy Inference System) Classifiers (Energy, Elsevier Ltd, 2010). [Google Scholar]
- H. Ren, X. Chen, Y. Chen, Reliability Based Aircraft Maintenance Optimization and Applications (Academic Press, 24th March 2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Ottosson, O. Wireklint, Forecasting of Spare Parts Based on Vehicle Condition Monitoring Data A Case Study at Volvo Group (Department of Technology Management and Economics, Division of Supply and Operations Management, Chalmers University of Technology, Gothenburg, Sweden 2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.J. Volponi (Pratt & Whitney, East Hartford, CT, USA), Gas Turbine Engine Health Management Past, Present and Future Trends (2005), Proceedings of ASME Turbo Expo 2013: Turbine Technical Conference and Exposition, June 3-7, 2013, San Antonio, Texas, USA. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kordestani, M. Saif, M.E. Orchard, R. Razavi-Far, K. Khorasani, Failure Prognosis and Applications A Survey of Recent Literature (IEEE Transactions on Reliability, IEEE, August 2019). [Google Scholar]
- G. Tsoumakas, I. Katakis, Multi-label classification: An overview (Dept. of Informatics, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece, 2006). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.