E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Xuan Qin,and Lei Jing,’Assessment and analysis of life cycle risk factors of green buildings: Based on questionnaire survey’,China Civil Engineering Journal 08(2013):123-135. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Cui,On the role of technology in building quality. Diss. Tsinghua University, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Xiaoqian Qian,Yaotai Zhu,’Basic research on building energy consumption based on intermittent and partitioned energy consumption characteristics’,China Civil Engineering Journal ,2010,43(S2):393-399 [Google Scholar]
- Hui Zhou,Hong Dong,Lixin Sun,et al.’Research on thermal performance optimization design of residential building envelope’[J]. Building Science, 2015, 31(10):105-111 [Google Scholar]
- B. Abediniangerabi,S.M. Shahandashti,B. Bell, et al. Building energy performance analysis of ultra-high-performance fiber-reinforced concrete (UHP-FRC) façade systems[J]. En ergy & Buildings, 2018, 174. [Google Scholar]
- M. E1 Kashef, M. Abdel Mooty Investigating the use of autoclaved aerated concrete as an infill in reinforced concrete sandwich panels[J].Materials and Structures. 2014, 3(1). [Google Scholar]
- Guodong Li, Wanjian Bi, Xiaoting Sun, et al. ‘Study on Preparation and properties of physically foamed concrete’[J]. Bulletin of the Chinese Ceramic Society, 2017, 36(2):733-737 [Google Scholar]
- Jinfeng Xu, Zhijing Wu, Wenxiang Zhu,et al.Research on technology development and structural design of multiple adaptive wallboard exterior enclosure system[J],New Building Material, 2019, 46(03):88-92+97. [Google Scholar]
- Junsong Wang, DEMARTINO Cristoforo, Yuyu Li, et al. ‘Experimental study on thermal performance of light bamboo wood composite wall’[J]. Journal of Building Structures, 2019, 40(09):10-19. [Google Scholar]
- Xun Zhong, Jinliang Wan, Qing Jiang, et al. ‘Experimental study on seismic behavior of composite slab shear wall strengthened by horizontal joint’[J], Engineering Mechanics, 2018, 35(04):107-114. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.