E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Xiong C B , Niu Y B , Li Z . (2018) An investigation of the dynamic characteristics of super high-rise buildings using real-time kinematic-global navigation satellite system technology. Advances in Structural Engineering, 21(5):783-792. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xin L , Guanwen H , Qin Z , et al.(2018) A new GPS/BDS tropospheric delay resolution approach for monitoring deformation in super high-rise buildings. GPS Solutions, 22(3):90-98. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kruszewski D , Wille K , Zaghi A E . (2018) Push-out behavior of headed shear studs welded on thin plates and embedded in UHPC. Engineering Structures, 173(15):429-441. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong W , Zhang S J , Jiang L Z , et al. (2018) The Multangular-Pyramid Concave Friction System (MPCFS) for seismic isolation: A preliminary numerical study. Engineering Structures, 160(10):383-394. [Google Scholar]
- Akhtar A , Sarmah A K . (2018) Novel biochar-concrete composites: Manufacturing, characterization and evaluation of the mechanical properties. ence of The Total Environment, 617(8):408-416. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kamil G M , Liang Q Q , Hadi M N S . (2018) Local buckling of steel plates in concrete-filled steel tubular columns at elevated temperatures. Engineering Structures, 168(1):108-118. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Y Y , Hu J Y , Li S , et al. (2018) Active and passive protection of steel reinforcement in concrete column using carbon fibre reinforced polymer against corrosion. ELECTROCHIMICA ACTA, 278(4):124-136. [Google Scholar]
- Douglas L , Mackinnon G , Cook G , et al. (2018) Determination of Chlorpropham (CIPC) residues, in the concrete flooring of potato stores, using quantitative (HPLC UV/VIS) and qualitative (GCMS) methods. Chemosphere, 195(11):119. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Carmona-Quiroga P M , Martinez-Ramirez S , Viles H A . (2018) Efficiency and durability of a self-cleaning coating on concrete and stones under both natural and artificial ageing trials. Applied Surface ence, 433(1):312-320. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gane E , Liu A , Yuen R , et al. (2018) RO7049389, a core protein allosteric modulator, is safe and well tolerated in healthy volunteers and demonstrates potent anti-HBV activity in a phase 1 trial. Journal of Viral Hepatitis, 25(9):46-47. [Google Scholar]
- Lim Y Y , Smith S T , Soh C K . (2018) Wave propagation based monitoring of concrete curing using piezoelectric materials: Review and path forward. NDT & E International, 99(2):50-63. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu X , Lin K , Li C , et al. (2018) New analytical calculation models for compressive arch action in reinforced concrete structures. Engineering Structures, 168(1):721-735. [Google Scholar]
- Du G F , Bie X M , Li Z , et al. (2018) Study on constitutive model of shear performance in panel zone of connections composed of CFSSTCs and steel-concrete composite beams with external diaphragms. Engineering Structures, 155(15):178-191. [Google Scholar]
- Golewski G L . (2018) Evaluation of morphology and size of cracks of the Interfacial Transition Zone (ITZ) in concrete containing fly ash (FA). Journal of Hazardous Materials, 357(5):298-304. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dunn D T , St, Hr W , Arenas-Pinto A , et al. (2018) Next generation sequencing of HIV-1 protease in the PIVOT trial of protease inhibitor monotherapy. Journal of Clinical Virology,101(2):63-65. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang X Y .(2019) Effect of Carbon Pricing on Optimal Mix Design of Sustainable High-Strength Concrete. Sustainability,11(20):5827. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.