E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- Lu Y.X. (2011) Preparation of C50 high performance pumping concrete. China Concrete and Cement Products, 05: 22-25. [Google Scholar]
- Chen X.X., Ding X.C., Liao J.Q. ,et. al. (2014) Research progress of slow release polycarboxylate superplasticizer. Science and Technology Innovation Guide, 11(07): 5-7. [Google Scholar]
- Zhong M.Y., Fan Z., Li W.K., He B., et. al. (2019) Experimental study on workability and mechanical properties of high mud content manufactured sand concrete with an organic admixture. China Concrete and Cement Products, 01: 26-30. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Y.B., Xiao Y.F. (2020) Synthesis and application of slow release polycarboxylate superplasticizer. Jiangxi Building Materials, 03: 21-22+24. [Google Scholar]
- Che W.X., Li X.N., Li T., et. al. (2017) Application of super slow release polycarboxylate superplasticizer in different types of concrete. New Building Materials, 44(09): 71-73. [Google Scholar]
- Sheng X.Y., Wang W.J., He K., et. al. (2010) Development and application of slow release polycarboxylate superplasticizer. Concretes, 06: 68-70. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao S, Fu E.K., Li M., et. al. (2014) Preparation of high performance slow release polycarboxylate superplasticizer. Concretes, 07: 89-92. [Google Scholar]
- Wang J.H., Zhou P.Y. (2009) Research and Application of Slow Release Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer. In: Seminar on new Technology and Equipment of Concrete Admixture. Beijing. pp. 82-85. [Google Scholar]
- Zeng X.X., Guo Z.J., Li X.L. (2018) Study on Application of slow release and slump retaining polycarboxylate superplasticizer in concrete. New Building Materials, 45(03): 87-89. [Google Scholar]
- Li D.C., Li H.Z., Xu Q.L., et. al. Project management of ready mixed concrete in oilfield surface engineering. Surface Engineering of Oil and Gas Field, 31(09): 79. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.