E3S Web Conf.
Volume 198, 20202020 10th Chinese Geosynthetics Conference & International Symposium on Civil Engineering and Geosynthetics (ISCEG 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geosynthetics Applied Design Theory and Method|
|Published online||26 October 2020|
- WANG De-hui,SHI Cai-jun,WU Lin-mei. (2016) Research and Applications of Ultra-High Performance Concrete ( UHPC) in China.Bulletin of the Chinese Ceramic Society,1:141-149. [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Yunsheng,ZHANG Wenhua,CHEN Zhenyu. (2017) A Complete Review of Ultra-high Performance Concrete:Design and Preparation,Micro structure,Mechanics and Durability,Engineering Applications.Materials Review,23:1-16. [Google Scholar]
- CAO Rongkui. (2008) Study on Mix Proportion Design of Ultra High Performance Concrete Based on CPM Model and Specific Strength.Hunan University. [Google Scholar]
- HUO Lin,HE Shun-ai,NIU Yun-hui,YANG Feng-yuan,DONG Wei-ming,QIU Tian,LU Zhongyuan.(2013)Preparation of light-weigh and high-strength concrete with artificial coarse aggregate.C oncrete,1:145-147. [Google Scholar]
- RHEOPLUS 416 ® Specification of slump preserving polycarboxylate mother liquor.(2017)BASF chemical building materials (China) Co.,Ltd. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.